Wordpress Simple Registration Form is really a simplest user sign-up plugin. Admin can drag unlimited registration fields with validation control. Once registration is completed, an email is sent to new member with login detail. Email templates can be modified for registration, password change etc. Following shortcode will do the trick:
- Login with Facebook
- Login with Twitter
- Login with Google
Login FormLogin form can also be rendered using following shortcode:
Edit ProfileUser can edit profile fields without accessing WP Dashboard. It renders a nice user area where all fields are rendered with password change option.
Auto LoginAdmin can also enable Auto Login option. It means that user is logged in right after registration process is completed and redirected to page set by admin.
Login with Facebook, Twitter & GoogleUsers can signup/login with their Facebook,Twitter and Google accounts in one click. Just provide API keys and enable social login from plugin settings.
Choose PasswordOption added for users to type/choose their own password instead auto send.
Member DirectoryAll members directory can be created with a simple shortcode on a page. Two layout Grid and List can be selected user to view members. There are many controls available to customize Directory page like:
- Role and Profile fields filtering.
- Show/hide member role
- Show/hide Avartar
- Enable/disable public view to directory page.
Page Restriction by RoleYou really don’t need to use another plugin for page restriction. This plugin also handle page restriction by Role. Admin can control each page to be viewed only by specified roles and other users will see customizable message instead of page contents.
Role Based RegistrationThis feature allow admin to pre-define a role for newly registered member. Just use following shortcode for this:
<span style="font-weight: 400;">[nm-wp-registration role="author"]</span>
Page RedirectAdmin can set redirection on following events:
- After Login
- After Registration
User ActivationAdmin can also control user activation manually. User cannot signed in until admin approve it manually from settings. It’s not a mandatory part of this plugin it can be disabled anytime.
Responsive LayoutRegistration generated with this plugin fully responsive. We use Simple Grid CSS to render fields. To keep it easy for admin to design layout we have listed 1 to 12 columns as width option.
Email TemplatesEmail contents can be customized for new registration and password change.
How to use?
- Install plugin from zip file and activate it
- Once plugin is activated you can access options from ‘Admin -> WP Registration’
- Create a new page and paste following shortcode (Recommended to use full width page template)
- Render Registration Form: [nm-wp-registration]
- Render Login Form: [nm-wp-login]
- Render member directory: [nm-wp-member-listing]
Try DemoLogin user: demo Password: demo URL: Click Here
- Set form labels, color and even with CSS editor you can add your own styles.
- 11 types of input fields can be use for registration form
- Auto Login – disable/enable
- Email Templates
- Page redirects on signup/login
- Page restriction by Role
- Role based registration
- Facebook Login
- User activation manually – disable/enable
Change log= 2.9 August 8, 2017 =
- Bug fixed: Some strings were not read for translations.
- Bug fixed: Email template not showing login url and footer text due to css
- Bug fixed: Auto approved option not working properly.
- Bug fixed: Page Access/Restriction options were not saving.
- Bug fixed: Critical bug fixed generated in last update.
- Bug fixed: Page Access/Restriction were not working
- Bug fixe: New user was receiving Pending Email even User Approve option disabled
- Feature Added: Password field added, Now admin can allow user to set own password
- Feature Added: Visual Composer Addon developed to easily create Registration Form
- Bug Fixed: Layout issue fixed while drag drop fields.
- Feature Added: Signup with Google
- Feature Added: Signup with LinkedIn
- Feature Added: Signup with Twitter
- Feature Added: WordPress Fields Type created
- Feature: WPML Ready
- Feature: Lost password linked enabled on login form
- Bug fixed: Removed All warnings and notices
- Optimized scripting
- deprecated functions removed
- Feature: Mailchimp Integration with API 3.0
- Bug Fixed: FB Connect/Singup issue fixed with new API
- Feature: Email template design options like header/body/footer bg color, text style and color
- Feature: New Signup page layout with login option and FB Button
- Modify: A new video added about How to create FB APP
- Modify: wp_mail fail status issue.
- Bug Fixed: get_option error fix
- Bug Fixed: Proflie edit link error fixed
- Feature Added: Better email template added
- Feature Added: Email template header option
- Feature Added: Email template footer option
- Bug Fixed: Site title trimming
- On login page user will not be redirected to WP Dashboard if wrong login found.
- Features: Auto Login after registration
- Features: Grid system
- Submit button center aligned
- Mailchimp subscriptions
- Fixed issue with agreement checkbox
- It is first version, and working perfectly