This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
I’m using your plugins (WP Real Media Library and WP/LR Sync) together and so far, I really like them. I’m writing to both of you because I can’t say on which side the problems may lie
MatthiasWeb via CodeCanyon: https://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-real-media-library-media-categories-folders/13155134/support
Jordy Meow via https://meowapps.com/wplr-sync/
1) Folders created by WP/LR Sync have really strict rules, as in competely locked down. While I can understand that things like name changing might lead to problems, I would like to add pictures via Wordpress to folders created by Lightroom. The reason is, I’m using Lightroom for my photographies, but for my website I’m using other kind of pictures, too, and I’m not uploading them via Lightroom. Let’s say, I’m uploading pictures of a sightseeing spot via Lightroom and want to add a map picture to the folder created by Lightroom via Wordpress, I can’t do that. I need to create another folder or leave it without folders.
2) I’d rather like my Lightroom folders with a prefix (or similiar) directly incorporated into the listing instead of being part of a drop down list. It takes quite a lot of space, making the names hard to read if they are too long.
3) I can’t find out how to sort the folders created by Lightroom by name. Currently, new folders will be added at the bottom of the drop down list. I’d prefer the list to be sorted automatically and as a default behaviour.
Thanks and best regards,
The WordPress plugin Real Media Library whose license I have, can I use it in several sub domains of my domain?
I currently use it at paraguayeduca.org
Can I use it on cts.paraguayeduca.org? or should I pay another license?
Hi there! Sorry for my late answer. If the subdomain is thematical the same as the main domain you only need one license. Best regards, Matthew
Twitter · Facebook · Support
Thanks Matthew for the clarification.
Great looking plugin and I think this is just what my client is looking for! I do have some pre sales question though…
1. When accessing the main Media Library, is there anyway to have the display all images hidden until you actually click onto the folder of where the images are stored? any image that gets uploaded without going into a particular folder is fine to display…
2. Currently we’re using Wishlist Member plugin to lock down certain post for the content/images from within… if we use your plugin, can we still continue with this setup? or once certain folders are created we can simply lock those down with everything in that folder?
Thank you and look forward to your reply!
Hi there! Sorry for my late answer. To your questions… 1: For this purpose you can use an free add-on: https://wordpress.org/plugins/default-startup-folder-for-real-media-library/
2: Currently all created folders are accessable to all users who has access to the media library. But I have already an add-on for RML on the wishlist to create a “User Media Library”. Best regards, Matthew
Hi Matthias, ich wollte gerade das Plugin installieren, erhalte aber die Wordpress Meldung, dass das Plugin nicht funktionsfähig sei, s.u.
Was ist damit los?
Installiere Plugin aus Datei: codecanyon-13155134-wordpress-real-media-library-media-categories-folders.zip
Entpacken des Pakets …
Das Plugin wird installiert …
Das Paket konnte nicht installiert werden. Es wurden keine funktionsfähigen Plugins gefunden.
Die Plugininstallation ist fehlgeschlagen.
Hallo! Sie müssen das heruntergeladen .zip nochmals entpacken und dort finden Sie eine installierbare real-media-library.zip Datei. Beste Grüße, Matthias
Ach das macht natürlich sinn! Danke für die schnelle Antwort!
I purchased the Real Media gallery plugin today. When I installed it I have this message in admin:
The plugin Real Media Library is not active (maybe not installed neither) or the version of Real Media Library is < 3.0 (please update).
I’ve downloaded the latest file from here, but it is the same.
Hi there! It seems that you have installed an add-on for Real Media Library which complains about the version? Best regards, Matthew
Hi, I have installed an older version of the plugin. Want to install the new version. Im afraid that I will loose all of my folder structure that I created. How can I install the new version without loosing my folder structure. Just download the file and install it without deleting the old version of medialibrary? Thanks for your help! Cheers Artan.
Hallo! Sie können das alte Plugin deaktivieren und löschen und das neue installieren – Real Media Library löscht beim Deinstallieren keine Daten. Wenn Sie auf Nummer sicher gehen wollen, können Sie ein Datenbank-Backup vornehmen. Beste Grüße, Matthias
Hello there! The search is a simple contains-pattern. Can you please send a demo login to your site so I can have a look at this? “The last folder is always not clickable.”: It looks like that there is a text over the folder item. What plugin does create the text with the IP? And the other problem with the unintuitive creating subfolders I have a fix for the next update release: When creating a new folder the parent folder is selected again to create subfolders faster. Best regards, Matthew
Hi there! I have answered all your comments in the first one. Please only use one comment thread for your questions. Best regards, Matthew
What should I do? If I go to a folder – I can only create subfolders.
We have over 500 products – unfortunately it is impossible to work (folders disappear and creating new ones is very difficult, even impossible).
Please help urgently.
I have installed Real Media Library – Media Categories / Folders File Manager and uploaded and organized a bunch of PDF files. However, the links in Media file for individual files give a 404 error.
Hello there! What happens if you deactivate Real Media Library, does the problem still persist? I think it is another problem because RML does not touch any links. Best regards, Matthew
hi, does the plugin works with PHP version 5.2.17,
kind regards. christian
Hallo! Die Real Media Library benutzt technische Funktionen (http://php.net/manual/de/language.namespaces.basics.php), die leider nur ab >= 5.3 verfügbar sind. Es ist empfehlenswert auf die neuste Stable PHP Version zu updaten. Beste Grüße, Matthias
Hi, nice plugin, i am using on a site with enfold theme and now cannot use enfold masonary gallery, it won’t load the images since i installed your plugin, can you advise please
Hi Matthias, I will continue my question here (originally posted it to the wrong category) regarding the size of inserted images to a post. I’m using your plugin for some time now and somehow have not encountered this issue before. All images were placed in hi-res without me doing anything extra. I’m not sure what changed but now when I do this task (inserting images from the media library to a post through WP Real Media Library – it places it in 300×200 versions (not as hi-res as it seemed to do before).
To double check I opened few previous posts and indeed images there have width=”2000” height=”1332 line but now it doesn’t have a display size command but instead it links to an actual smaller-sized version of an actual image.
Not sure what am I doing differently this time, if you have any thoughts please share.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $10
This item was featured on CodeCanyon
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work