I want unauthenticated users to be able to create events. But when it keeps saying “You must be logged in to submit an event.”
Did you enable the option in the calendar edit section?
Try editing the file functions.php, remove line 3151
$content = ‘’.$content;
Line removed, still two images: https://thebulletin.ca/local-calendar/feed/.
Any other ideas?
I don’t see 2 images now in the feed, can you confirm?
Magically corrected. Seems to be fine now. Thanks!
Very good plugin & very good support.
Evolution i would like to have later :
1- When i click upon an organizer, i would like to show all the events he organized
2- Do you also think that later it’s possible to search by organizers, have a page with details about the organizers (events organized, url etc)
3- Event Custom Fields : a way to include images using html code. Also html code target=”_blank” is not working in my event custom fields
Again thanks for this great plugin !
Hi there – I’m trying to add a course that is on every Saturday for 4 weeks, but the front end is only displaying the first date – https://www.thewellwomanproject.com/pec-events/hypnobirthing-course/
Am I doing something wrong? Ideally I want it to show all dates.
How did you set the event settings? frequency, start / end date, etc
ok, i got that on my own… seems like you dont have to enter an end date on recurring events to make it work…
but i have another question..
how to display the info IN the datefield of the calender instead of the “x” and the mouseover?
I need all events displayed directly in the day field…
It should work correctly when using an end date too. About the other question, you cna change that in the calendar edit section, either to show an “X” or the event titles
no, somehow it doesnt…
i need “events” for duty services for pharmacies…
the have their services from 8am to 8am the other day, recurring every 6 days…
and that for 6 different pharmacies…
the recurring event isnt shown when putting an end date to it
next issue in widget section…
i have an event that goes from 0:00 to 8:00, but it is still shown on todays events widget event though event is already over
Today Events widget will show all events that occurs or are already over today, you can use the upcoming event widget for only future events
the upcoming events widget doesnt work at all… i always get the message no events found…
You can send me some url and admin access to take a look thorugh the form in the support tab
Hi, pre sales questions please..
1. Is it possible to set up automated reminder emails to registered participants, showing date, time, name of event, say 2 days prior to event?
2. Does the payment add-on support multiple price points for the same event?
3. Does the payment add-on support options to pay at the door, or by bank transfer?
4. Can the registration form include a phone number opotion? And would that appear on the attendees list for download?
5. Can the number of categories be unlimited?
Thanks! very nice plugin
Answering your questions
1 – Yes you can set reminders
2 – Not at the moment, only one price per event
3 – You can pay at the door but not by bank transfer
4 / 5 – Yes
Thanks for the interest
I would like to purchase your plugin, and I have gone thru the comments, but some seem kinda old so… We want to create a calendar that requires a person to register to the site before they can post. Once they post, we want to review the post’s content, then appear in the calendar after we have approved it. Does your plugin allow for this. I did see some comments that were posted about three years ago, that’s why I’m asking. Thank you!
Yes you can do that with this plugin
Now that I found the sync feature I adore it but it’s not obeying the setting to sync just once a day. Has anyone else reported this problem? I originally set it to sync hourly then decided that was too heavy on the server so I changed it to daily - still syncs hourly. Changed it to twice daily, still syncs hourly. Also - if I set a category for a synced event, it does not seem to survive the next sync. Thoughts?
Check if you are using the latest plugin version, also try disabling the sync and re enabling it.
My datepicker in the edit window is behind the popup modal – is there a way to fix this with css? I’ve tried the z-index, but it isn’t making a difference. Thanks.
You can send me some url through the form in the support tab
I can do that and since it is only on the EDIT window and you have to be logged in to edit an event – I will send you my test-user login Thanks!
How can I set up the reminders? I can’t find that option anywhere. Thanks!
Reminders are automatically enabled, you can only disable them through the plugin settings
Just wondering as i might buy this, is there a way to add a custom form to the booking page that the user can enter information in. I am searching for a event calendar where i can get a dropdown menu on the booking page, and being able to print that in a mail sent to the athour. Let me know if it is possible.
You can add custom fields to the form but not dropdowns at the moment, only text and checkboxes
Hi, does this plugin support to send reminders to users? E.g. if I create an event (lets say from 01.08 to 30.08) where users (subscribers) can “subscribe” to the event and would automatically receive an event reminder before the event ends (lets say on 20th)?
Yes, the attendees will get a reminder 3 days before the event starts
Hello Pre purchase question. Is it possible to import Facebook events from the front-end form now ?
No, it’s only possible from the wp-admin at the moment
thanks for your back i’’s really sad it would be great
To whom it may concern,
I have extensively researched your WordPress Plug-In, but have some unanswered questions.
My website rents out several Tennis Fields at an hourly rate, where customers can book one or multiple time-slots. Thereupon, they can create private or public games. As a result, the booking solution needs to have a list of bookings that the customer made. They can then invite their friends to a private game. For a public game, I want users to be able to create an event from the front end that others can sign up for.
Does your plug-in support the following components?
1. One calendar per field can be created
2. Once a time slot is booked in one field, that time slot shows as unavailable for others to book
3. Customers can book one time-slot
4. Customers can book multiple time-slots
5. Customers can select add-ons during the booking process such as water or a ball-boy
6. Customers have access to their booking history/upcoming bookings
7. Customers have a profile page
8. Customers can cancel or modify their bookings
9. Bookings can be paid via PayPal/Credit Card or select pay later for customers to pay in person at the venue
10. Upon completing the booking process a custom page can be enabled to redirect the user to their profile page within the website
11. Signed-In Users can post the booking details on their private group page
12. Users can create an event from the front-end
13. Public events have limited number of seats
14. Public events have a waiting list if the seats are full
15. Automatic email notifying admin if a booking has occurred
16. Allow automatic email to customer to confirm their booking
17. Only allow a confirmation email to be sent to customers when admin confirms the booking
18. SMS reminders for customers 3hrs before their booked time-slot
19. Customers can write comments and give a rating for a public event
20. Google maps can be integrated into event details
21. Recurring events can be created by the admin in the back-end or from the users on the front-end
If the feature is not included in your plug-in, can it be combined with another WordPress Plug-In or is custom development needed?
Thank you for your time and clarification.
Probably you would need an appointment plugin instead, as it doesn’t manage the bookings in time slots but as a date event, so users book by date and not by hours.
Thank you for your response.
Well noted that some of my desired features are only available in a booking plugin.
I have found a suitable booking plugin now that covers most of my requested features, but for the following features I would still need an events plug-in, as none of the booking plug-ins cover the event aspect of my site:
6. Customers have access to their event booking history/upcoming events
15. Automatic email notifying admin if an event creation has occurred
16. Allow automatic email to customer to confirm their event creation/event booking
17. Only allow a confirmation email to be sent to customers when admin confirms the event booking
Once again, thank you for your time and feedback.
Curious if it’s possible to show the event title instead of the number of events on that day?
And if a title is more than X amount of characters to just add ”...” ?
you can enable that in the calendar edit page
Awesome! thank you
Hi, is it possible not just to filter the calender for category and location but also for City? My client needs all three of these filters. If it is not possible out-of-the-box, are there any hooks to plug in into the event search and calender display?
Thanks in advance for your pre-sales feedback
This is not possible at the moment
I would like to know if there is an Upcoming event feature :
*on my homepage I want a slider with 3 upcoming event
*when i clik on them i’m redirected to the Event post
*on my page “event” i will have the calendar
Yes, you can see all the layouts in the live demo
Is there a way to show the Facebook Event URL on the Upcoming Events page? (It does show on the single event page)
Not at the moment,
Wordpress Pro Event Calendar Pre Purchase question
I’m using BBPress on my community site with the ‘Topics for posts’ plugin which replaces Wordpress comments with a BBpress topic on pages.
Does DP Pro Event Calendar support this for comments on events?
hi, if the plugin supports custom post types then it should work correctly in the event single page
Thanks, what is the name of the Pro Event Calendar custom post type?
it is pec-events
A few questions before purchasing.
I will briefly explain my project.
I’ll have to sell tours on my site. I have about 20 tours that start each one about 2 times a week. Each tour is available for a limited number of people.
The purchase process will be as follows:
1) The user sees all the tours on sale (eg on a map from a theme like this https://themeforest.net/item/listable-a-friendly-directory-wordpress-theme/13398377)
2) Click on a button (or directly on the tour page) that will send you to a page with your calendar where you can see all the dates on which the tour is available and accordingly how many free places there are still.
3) he chooses and pays the date of the tour to which he is interested.
So your plugin must do the following:
1) a calendar for each tour on sale and separated from other calendars
2) Limited number of seats for each tour (I saw it’s possible)
3) Can I set a minimum number of tickets for the event to start? If yes, is there any notification that can be sent to users?
4) Possibility of a single user to purchase multiple “ticket” at one time
Thanks for the attention
Have a nice day
I explain better the last point:
can I set a minimum number of tickets for the event to start?
If yes, is there any notification that can be sent to users?
1 and 2 are possible, the 3rd is not at the moment and for the 4th question they can select a quantity for one specific date but they can’t select purchase multiple dates at once
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $11.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work