Read the following carefully. This plugin can save you a ton of work and stress, too!
Can you remember the last time when you wanted to enter some line breaks or paragraph spacings with different heights in WordPress? Exactly. You already know that this doesn’t work sometimes. Or it’s just not in the right size. And you struggle googling a solution and playing around with HTML code.
This plugin changes completely how you enter Paragraph Spacings & Line Breaks in WordPress!
See how it works!
WordPress Paragraph Spacing Plugin Features
- Very Easy to use
- Language ready (.po files included)
- Already translated into: English and German
- Automatic Updates
- Uninstall feature
- This plugin is WordPress 4.6 ready!
Support & Testimonials
- Our products are made in Germany by a German engineer.
- All technical requests regarding the plugin will end up in the engineers email account not in asia or anywhere else.
- You will get support from the guy who wrote the plugin.
- Maybe this are the reasons why our customers are so satisfied.
- “Dear WP-Buddy, WOW, thanks so much for super service and great product.”
- “Thanks WP-Buddy for listening to your buyers. Great support thanks again.”
- “Thank you so much for the briefing. Awesome services.”
- “I just found your plugin on Code Canyon, I love the quality of it and it shows you have great talent.”
- “Thanks a lot for the help and support mate. It seems good after testing… please let me know u have anymore products for sale or in pipline lol”
- “Thanks SO MUCH for taking time and writing to me the valuable information about snippets.”
- This plugin requires: PHP5.3 running on your webserver (if you don’t know how to update to the latest version, read this)
- A WordPress Version higher or equal 3.9 is needed!
1.0.3 (Apr. 21, 2015)
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.2
1.0.2 (Dec. 18, 2014)
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.1
- Made the update process faster.
- Fixed an issue where the paragraph space element in the editor could not be resized
- Fixed an issue where the “remove” button on the paragraph space element in the editor did not show up correctly
- Check with the latest browsers.
1.0.1 (July 15, 2014)
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.0 (tested on Beta 1)
1.0.0 (Apr. 22, 2014)
- First version available to the public
- Click here for a full version history.
Please note that CodeCanyon sometimes is a little slow when it comes to reviewing updated items. To avoid this and to get updates quicker, please add your purchase code on the settings page of the item. You then get informed automatically when a new update is out and you also get the updated item delivered right within WordPress update process.