Important Support NoticeWe are not providing support for our items due to high load on projects. When committing a purchase you agree to rely on the documentation file we provide with the app. Thanks for the understanding.
DescriptionCreate user friendly and nice looking Android News Application directly from your WordPress website just in minutes.
You have to complete three simple steps to have your own Android News Application in Google Play Store:
1) You have to install a plugin to your Wordpress website;
2) You have to customize the project’s source code according to your needs;
3) You have to export an .apk file, which will be uploaded to Google Play Store.
Wordpress News App Features:
- Fully customizable;
- Detailed Documentation;
- Splash Screen;
- Sliding Menu;
- Facebook share;
- AdMob integration;
- Change article/news font size;
- Switch between articles/news by sliding to left/right;
- Images memory caching implemented (increase performance);
- Setup in less than 5 mins;
- Displaying your featured image and artilce text content;
- (New) Error page is displayed when the user has no internet connection;
- (New) Load More button: it will allow the user to get more posts from the loaded in first place;
- (New) Exclude category from the Sliding Menu;
- (New) Pull to Load More Articles;
- (New) Images in posts are displayed;
- (New) Links in posts are displayed;
- (New) Youtube videos in posts are displayed as links;
- (New) Push Notifications.
Demo apk file: Download from here | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
Check out the iOS version:
Version 2.1 (14/03/2016):
Version 2.0 (02/01/2016):
- Push Notifications
- Bug Fixes
Version 1.7 (28/09/2015):
- Migration to Android Studio.
- android-support-v4.jar update to all items within workspace.
Version 1.6.2 (30/12/2014):
- Slider images now fit the whole width of its container no matter of the size;
- Bug Fixed: In some cases the Images are not displayed in the list below the slider;
- Bug Fixed: The app crashes when you try to open a category from the Sliding Menu (Arabic Languages);
- Bug Fixed: When the language is changed to Arabic, Load More feature duplicates the posts;
- Bug Fixed: When the Home page is opened the Slider displays the second post;
- Bug Fixed: Sharing is not working correct, when you swipe left/right to other post.
- Facebook share now uses directly the installed Facebook application and there is no need to create FacebookApp from developers.facebook.com;
- Twitter share now uses directly the installed Twitter application and there is no need to create TwitterApp to share content;
- AdMob to Google Play Services Migration – Check Out the Tutorial.
- Pull to refresh;
- Images in posts are displayed;
- Links in posts are displayed;
- Youtube videos in posts are displayed as links.
- Share via Twitter
- Several minor bugs are fixed
- New Caching Library
- Share via Mail optimizations
- Fixed bug in the Sliding Menu
- Exclude category from the Sliding Menu
- Load More button
- Error page when there is no internet connection
- Bug fixing
- AdMob overlaps content – fixed
- Obj string is displayed, when you have image in the post content – fixed
- Only one post on the homepage – fixed
- Splash Screen
- Sliding Menu
- Facebook integration
- AdMob integration
- Change article/news font size
- Switch between articles/news by sliding to left/right
- Images memory caching implemented (increase performance)
- Displaying your featured image and artilce text content
Please read below before adding new comment.
1) There are a lot of questions that are already answered, so please use the search field in Comments section to get answer quickly!
2) If you can’t find answer for your question in the Comments section, please visit the Support section. There you will find some useful information and answers.
3) If you want to ask quick question it’s good idea to post a comment, but if you have an issue, please contact us via the contact from in our profile. Please make sure to point for which product you are asking..
4) Please be patient, while you are expecting answer/reply from us. During the weekends and holidays we will need more time to reply to all comments and emails. Please note that we are doing our best.