Pixelmenu WordPress Mega Menu – Visual Navigation Grid Builder for WordPress
Brought to you by PixelBin, a leading web development and design agency, PixelMenu is an a easy-to-use, yet functionally comprehensive visual WordPress Mega Menu Plugin.
- Transforms traditional Wordpress menus into engaging user experiences
- Extremely easy to setup, use, and customize
- No coding experience required (but certainly welcome! More on that later)
- Comprehensive, high-performance functionality and customization
- Fully responsive and touch-enabled across all mobile and tablet devices
- Hundreds of integrated features and widgets
- PixelBin Customer Support Promise
- Constant updates, extensions, and widgets added
Endless Drag and Drop Mega Menu Widgets
The content that populates your wordpress custom menu is what enriches the user experience and brings your site to life. We’ve made it easy to populate any content you might possibly want and even included an easy-to-use developer api to extend our mega menu framework further with any functionality you need.
- Show Post Types in Touch Enabled Carousel
- Use Images, Descriptions, Posts, and Pages
- Post Types Grid – with WooCommerce Support
- Custom Headings
- Social Media Buttons
- Tabs and Tabbed Widgets
- Embedded YouTube Videos
- Embedded Google Maps
- Insert Custom HTML
- WooCommerce Products
- Contact Forms with Support for Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms & Contact Forms 7
- Custom Buttons
Extensive Developer API
We have included an easy to use and documented developer API allowing you or your WordPress developer to easily extend the plugin with any functionality you need from new icons, new mega-menu widget, animations for both buttons and dropdowns and more.
- Map Unlimited New Shortcodes
- Add Unlimited New Icons
- Add New Dropdown Animations
- Add New Link Animations
- Extend Available Buttons with Unlimited Styles
- Add New Menu to PixelMenu
- And ….. new hooks being added all the time.
Currently In Development: Theme mode for WordPress Theme Developers
The Options are Endless
We’re branding and design geeks, so we’ve loaded this plugin up with every imaginable design customization we could think of. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
- Load a default preset, or save your own
- Unique CSS3 Animations for Links and Dropdowns
- Endless colorways, font options, and sizing controls
- Set Unique animations for each dropdown
- Custom icon links provided by Blacktie Icons
- Toggle dropdowns on click or hover – your choice
- Social media widgets
- Logo placement and branding cohesiveness
- Vertical or horizontal menu layouts
- Custom Buttons with many variations
- Sticky navigation on scroll option
- Permanently fixed navigation
CHANGELOG ==================================================================== Version 1.0.0 - Submitted Plugin Version 1.0.1 - Fixed Small bug with options saving Version 1.0.2 - Added support for: https://wordpress.org/plugins/nav-menu-roles Version 1.0.3 - Fixed WooCommerce product bug displaying in the fronted Version 1.0.4 - Fixed minor bug with dropdowns and toggle type ‘click’ Version 1.0.5 - Cleaned up Mega Menu Visual Builder Added the ability to only the logo on mobile Version 1.0.6 - Fixed console error when sticky nav was not enabled Added ability for user to set inner container class Added ability to center the navigation items in the navbar Version 1.0.7 - Added Ability to Left align as well as right align single nav menu items. Fixed bug with servers running php version < 5.4.0 Version 1.0.8 - Fixed error with return value being null and not checked Version 1.0.9 - Fixed template error in pb-gravity-forms.php Version 1.1.0 - ** FEATURE REQUEST ** Added ability to set the navigation bar height ** FEATURE REQUEST ** Added the ability to align all nav links right as well as center them ** BUG FIX ** Mobile button height now follows the height of the navigation bar ** BUG FIX ** Off canvas menu correctly resets when when is resized ** BUG FIX ** Fixed navigation on scroll was not inheriting styles, now fixed Configured better out of the box defaults to fit with more themes Added new style settings for mobile menus Added new menu presets Enhanced Mobile Menu user experience Enhanced backend menu layout Version 1.1.1 - ** FEATURE REQUEST ** — Added link badges / labels, demo available on the demo website frontend.