Chat with your visitors on your website.
Update 2.2.4 – 22 July 2016
- FIX: WPML 3.2 and all newer versions compatibility.
- FIX: Operator names (requires to click “restart” button in chat console > settings.
Update 2.2.3 – 1 July 2016
- FIX: 403 issue happening in some PHP/Apache server installations
Update 2.2.2 – 26 June 2016
- NEW: Added WPML support (WPML 3.2 and newer versions)
- FIX: Fixed online/offline issue
Update 2.2.1 – 24 June 2016
- FIX: Fixed wrong redirection on front-end
Update 2.2.0 – 24 June 2016
- NEW: Supporting new Firebase API v3
- Open Source
- One-time fee
- Install to unlimited websites 1
- Very clean code
- Cute skin (fully customizable)
- Create your own operators
- Chat logs, of course
- More than one operators can reply the same user’s question
- Visitors can fill out contact form when all operators are offline
- Email notifications when visitor logs in chat (added in 2.0)
- Compatible with WPML
- Tested with WordPress 4.6
- Tested with PHP 7
(1): You can install the plugin to unlimited websites, but you will need Regular License for each domain you want to get premium support from Screets. Learn more »
Chat Plugin in Wild
- WordPress 4.0 or newer version
- Free Firebase account
- Multisite network feature is NOT supported (even it’s installed on single site)
- There is no mobile app for the plugin yet. Operators must use WordPress admin panel to answer visitors
- You may have errors if site homepage is different than the directory you installed WordPress.