Chat with your visitors on your website.
Update 2.2.5 – 2 October 2016
- UPDATE: Supports WordPress 4.6+
- UPDATE: Operators can see “Restart” button in console settings
- UPDATE: Updated titan framework into 1.10
- FIX: SSL issue. Now fully supported
- FIX: broken icons issue (front-end)
- FIX: back-end options errors when the language is different than English
- FIX: font-color in design chat options
Update 2.2.4 – 22 July 2016
- FIX: WPML 3.2 and all newer versions compatibility.
- FIX: Operator names (requires to click “restart” button in chat console > settings.
- Open Source
- One-time fee
- Install to unlimited websites 1
- Very clean code
- Cute skin (fully customizable)
- Create your own operators
- Chat logs, of course
- More than one operators can reply the same user’s question
- Visitors can fill out contact form when all operators are offline
- Email notifications when visitor logs in chat (added in 2.0)
- Compatible with WPML
- Tested with WordPress 4.6
- Tested with PHP 7
(1): You can install the plugin to unlimited websites, but you will need Regular License for each domain you want to get premium support from Screets. Learn more »
- WordPress 4.0 or newer version
- Free Firebase account
- Multisite network feature is NOT supported (even it’s installed on single site)
- There is no mobile app for the plugin yet. Operators must use WordPress admin panel to answer visitors
- You may have errors if site homepage is different than the directory you installed WordPress.