WordPress Hide Admin Menu Plugin
WordPress Hide Admin Menu plugin helps you hide the admin menu and admin bar items in the WordPress admin area based on user role. Select the checkboxes corresponding to menu items and user roles and save. You’ll have a simplified menu for your clients, users. That will help you hide essential menu items that you don’t want them to access, like the settings page, account detail page, etc.
This plugin has a friendly interface and is very easy to use. Everything is simple, and you can understand all the functionality within 5 minutes!
The Hide Admin Menu plugin works well with custom user roles and menu items added by other plugins and is compatible with WordPress Multisite.
Where Is the WordPress Hide Admin Menu Plugin Useful?
WordPress Hide Admin Menu is helpful for all WordPress websites. Below is one small list to start using the “WordPress Hide Admin Menu” Plugin.
- Ability to hide items in the admin menu and admin bar.
- You can use customizable by user role, including administrator.
- Easily simplify your menu items.
Key Features of WordPress Hide Admin Menu Plugin
- Easy installation and setup
- No coding skill required
- High-quality code
- Auto-updated support
Which Reason Makes the WordPress Hide Admin Menu Plugin Outstanding?
There are the following reasons that make the WordPress Hide Admin Menu Plugin Outstanding.
1. Hide Admin Menu and Admin Bar
You can hide the items in the admin menu and admin bar.
2. Easily Simplified Your Menus
You can easily simplify your admin menu area based on user roles.
3. Hide Admin Menu Items for Specific Users
If you have multiple users on your website, you’ll sometimes need certain people to have specific permissions. It is the best way to do it for your particular user role.
Highlights in Hide Admin Menu v2.1
Since version 2.1, you can:
- Setup for the whole network (MultiSite mode) only ONCE. You don’t need to go to each blog admin page to set up the plugin anymore.
- Auto-update supported.
Highlights in Hide Admin Menu v2.0
Since version 2.0, you can:
- Hide items in the admin bar.
- Hide admin menu, admin bar items for Administrators. Now you can simplified menus for yourself!
Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant! This is the plugin I have been after for some time. Many others like it, but not as simple and as good as this. Please, please, never ever stop supporting/updating this (promise). You just got 5 stars from meADH
I love this plugin. In 5 minutes I went from a mess to only showing the three options I want my client to touch. Well worth the money and 5 stars.Ollie526
After spending countless hours trying to find a free plugin I came across your plug-in that killed all the other plugins. It does exactly what I wanted and is the best $9 I have ever spent, thanks for making such a great pluginRomes22
Your plugin is awesome ? it is simple to hide some unexpected. With Your plugin Hide admin menu and User-role-editor , i can do everything i want about user role.
Proudly made by the author of WordPress Meta Box Plugin.
August 10th, 2021 (Version 3.0.1)
* Updated: WordPress 5.8 Compatibility Updates.
June 11th, 2021 (Version 3.0.0)
* Updated: WordPress 5.7 Compatibility Updates.
April 6th, 2021 (Version 2.1.10)
* Fixed: Minor Bug Fixes.
December 14th, 2020 (Version 2.1.9)
* Added WordPress 5.6 Support.
September 20th, 2016 (Version 2.1.8)
* Added: Better messages for User Experience Improvement. * Updated: WordPress 5.0 Compatibility Update.
December 10th, 2015 (Version 2.1.7)
* Updated: WordPress 4.4 Compatibility Updates.
November 23rd, 2015 (Version 2.1.6)
* Updated: WordPress 4.3 Compatibility Test & Updates.
February 5th, 2015 (Version 2.1.5)
* Improvement: A better explanation for checkboxes.
January 4th, 2014 (Version 2.1.4)
* Fix: Compatible with Contact Form 7, Avada theme, and Gravity Forms.
October 25th, 2013 (Version 2.1.3)
* Improvement: Now hidden menus, submenus are no accessible,e.g., when hide menus, submenus, users can't access them even they know correct URLs.
July 16th, 2013 (Version 2.1.2)
* Fix: Can hide menus, submenus added with user level, not capability, like WordPress Mobile Pack plugin.
July 15th, 2013 (Version 2.1.1)
* Fix: Works with GravityForms now.
December 3rd, 2012 (Version 2.1)
* Improvement: Allow settings for network-wide. * Improvement: Import/export settings for network. * Improvement: Auto-update. * Improvement: Add Vietnamese language.
September 2nd, 2012 (Version 2.0.1)
* Hide admin bar items in the front-end.
August 26th, 2012 (Version 2.0)
* Allow hiding admin bar items. * Optimize plugin file loading, thus increase website performance. * Change text domain to string to make it work properly. * Reformat code to a better coding standard, improve code quality. * Better and stronger OOP code. * Highly improve UI and UX, easier to use.
June 27th, 2011 (Version 1.1)
* Improvement in code. * Change methods to static. * Change the way plugin handle priorities.
June 14th, 2011 (Version 1.0)
* Initial Release.