WP Google Analytics MailWP Google Analytics Mail is a simple plugin to receive your Analytics report directly to inbox. The mail will contain following features.
- Subject of mail is descriptive for quick understanding
- Blog title is attached to mail subject to differentiate mails from different blogs
- Start date and End date of report is shown on top right
- Number of visits, page views, bounce rate and search traffic during the selected time frame
- Increase or decrease in performance is aptly shown using different colors
- All number data is formatted for better readability
- Top 5 pages, referrals, keywords and countries are listed
- Visits or Page view number is shown along with top 5 lists
- Email is tested in web layouts and also in mail clients
Plugin Setup and ConfigureSetting up the plugin follows the normal procedure for any WordPress plugins. The plugin contains a doc folder which explains installation, setup and configuration of plugin. The plugin options page give you following options.
- You can use default API credentials or your own Google API credentials
- Add more email recipients
- Set mail frequency to daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, 3 months, 6 months or yearly
- Send test mail based on mail options
- Reset API to start again