WordPress GeoIP Plugin
This plugin detects the country where your visitors are coming from and lets you manage different post and page contents based on that detection through a complete set of shortcodes. Your visitors can also select their own country, or any other country, if they want to see those contents.
WordPress GeoIP also provides a complete API that developers and advanced users can take advantage of, such as a number of functions, hooks and tools for synchronization with other plugins. This way, the API can be used as a helper for your e-commerce plugin of choice (WP e-Commerce and WooCommerce synchronization are built-in), to collect statistics based on country detection, to automatically localize your website, and any other country-related functionality you can think of.
- Automatic country detection based on the visitor’s IP address.
- Easily switching from one country to another.
- Capability to keep a list of countries that you want to support.
- A complete set of shortcodes to show specific contents based on country detection.
- Info about country detection in your admin bar.
- Built-in synchronization with WP e-Commerce country settings.
- Built-in synchronization with WooCommerce country settings.
- For advanced users, a number of functions, hooks and tools for synchronization with other plugins.
- Localization file (POT) to translate the plugin to any language.
- Contextual help tab with complete information about how to get started, how to use shortcodes and functions, and how to extend by using our hooks and synchronization tools.