WordPress GeoIP + Cities Plugin
This plugin detects the country and city where your visitors are coming from and lets you manage different post and page contents based on that detection through a complete set of shortcodes. Your visitors can also select their own country, or any other country, if they want to see those contents. You can also show different contents for different cities.
WordPress GeoIP + Cities also provides a complete API that developers and advanced users can take advantage of, such as a number of functions, hooks and tools for synchronization with other plugins. This way, the API can be used as a helper for your e-commerce plugin of choice (WP e-Commerce and WooCommerce synchronization are built-in), to collect statistics based on country and city detection, to automatically localize your website, and any other country-related and city-related functionality you can think of.
- Automatic country and city detection based on the visitor’s IP address.
- Easily switching from one country to another.
- Capability to keep a list of countries that you want to support.
- A complete set of shortcodes to show specific contents based on country and city detection.
- Info about country and city detection in your admin bar.
- Built-in synchronization with WP e-Commerce country settings.
- Built-in synchronization with WooCommerce country settings.
- For advanced users, a number of functions, hooks and tools for synchronization with other plugins.
- Localization file (POT) to translate the plugin to any language.
- Contextual help tab with complete information about how to get started, how to use shortcodes and functions, and how to extend by using our hooks and synchronization tools.