FB Dynamic Pixel is one of the Facebook pixel WordPress plugins, But if you want a professional WordPress Facebook Pixel Plugin for Wordpress or WooCommerce or both, You should try this plugin.
Sometimes you think about the Facebook retargeting pixel and how is it working? The answer is here! FB Dynamic Pixel plugin for Wordpress and WooCommerce helps you very well when you are planning to create very successful Facebook campaigns, very relevant audiences and high level conversions.
- You will be able to install Facebook Dynamic Events for AddToCart and AddToWishList Events, You will able to install some events for some posts, pages or products only.
- This plugin lets you choose what are exact information you want to send to Facebook pixel! All Facebook categories/events are available to install with this plugin.
- The Search Event and CompleteRegistration Event will be installed with just one click.
- This plugin adds a new meta box for WooCommerce products add/edit page, You will be able to install one event once the product is posted if you want this. When you need more than event for the same product you will be able to install any number of events for this product from the “Manage Event” page.
- I can say this not just Wordpress Facebook Pixel Plugin to install the Facebook pixel, This plugin already helps you to make your remarketing or retargeting campaigns more effective and get more success.
Do Not Miss The Discount! Wordpress Facebook Pixel Plugin (FB Dynamic Pixel with 25% OFF)
- Plugin requires only your Facebook Pixel ID.
- Install default event (PageView) with the default pixel code.
- You have ability to choose the places which will pixel and events should be installed.
- You can install “Dynamic Events” for “Dynamic Facebook Ads” by just one-click-install.
- Search event installed automatically by the “search_string” parameter, and you can prevent this event also.
- CompleteRegistration Event included in the Wordpress registration complete page, and you can prevent this event also.
- Professional WooCommerce Integration.
- AddToCart and AddToWishList Events included as “Dynamic Events”, When your client click the button, the event will run automatically not on the load of page.
- ViewContent Event included for the WooCommerce Cart page, you can install it by one-click-install.
- InitiateCheckout Event included for the WooCommerce Checkout page, you can install it by one-click-install.
- AddPaymentInfo Event included for the WooCommerce View Order page, you can install it by one-click-install.
- You have ability to install new events based on Facebook Standard Events for every post, page or Woocommerce product manually in easy way.
- You have ability to install custom events not only the Facebook Standard Event.
- You will able to add any custom parameters to any events you may be install.
What is the dynamic event?
What’s happening to the conversion pixel? 2017
The official answer right here on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1686199411616919
* Note *:
All Vectors in the preview screenshots from: freepik.com
According the clients complaints from the purchase verification : - Fixed: the purchase verification process.
Regarding Facebook Updates, We have to update our code to include the next: - With the AddPaymentInfo event after checkout we have added Purchase event. (for default WooCommerce) - With AddPaymentInfo event we have added new parameter: content_name: 'product'. (for default WooCommerce) - With Purchase event we have added new parameter: content_name: 'product'. (for default WooCommerce)