WordPress Exit Box kicks-in when a visitor clicks an external link on your website, instead of just following the link and losing the visitor, your Exit Box is displayed in a jQuery Box. The content of your exit box is fully customizable, and you can design it to meet your goals with the help of many shortcodes
Why Should you get Wordpress Exit Box?
- Monetize outgoing links: Your Exit Box is a great spot to show ads, make special offers, or promote a high converting product.
- Get more social bookmarks:Place your social bookmarking buttons on your exit page. You can make Social sharing skip the redirection delay for your visitor.
- Protect your SEO score: No more SEO leaks from direct external links. Exit Box will stop these with nofollow links.
- Display disclaimer messages: Warn your visitors that they’re about to leave your website, and offer them to chance to go back, or select another destination.
Features included in Exit Box
- Design your Exit Box, or paste HTML from any source.
- Pick your redirection method. Auto, count down timer, or a clickable static link.
- Select your Box, use Wordpress’s bundled ThickBox, or go for a FancyBox or a ColorBox.
- Customizable redirection delay
- Exclude selected posts or pages, useful for sales pages.
- Exclude any website or link, enter a list of URLs that will not be pass through your Exit Box.
- Shortcodes for Facebook , Google+, Tweet, and Follow buttons, for your post or entire site.
- Share&Pass! with this new feature, your visitors can skip the waiting time by clicking one of the social buttons, +1, Like, Tweet, or Follow
- Only process links in post contents, or process every external link in WordPress.
- Falls back to a standalone Exit Page if your visitor opens the external link in a new page.
If you rather have your Exit Box embedded in theme, or displayed as a Standalone Exit Page, then please check out Wordpress Exit Strategy