WordPress Dynamic Table lets you import tables from a various of sources like Excel, ODT, CVS, XML and MySQL queries.
Fully compatible with LayersWP.
Import tables from Excel, ODT, CVS, XML files and MySQL queries and publish them in the front-end in responsive mode. You can choose how to sort table , enable or disable columns, add charts for each Table, set width and rearrange their order.
Tables can be displayed using shortcodes or widgets while you can set which columns can be visible for Mobile and Tablets when Responsive mode is enabled.
Features(more to come…)
- Shortcode Powered.
- LayersWP Fully Compatible.
- Visual Composer Compatible.
- Import Tables from many sources(Excel, CSV, ODS, XML, MySQL).
- Export Tables in the Frontend(Excel, CSV, ODS, PDF, Print).
- Native Export to Excel, WP Dynamic Tables is probably the only WP Table plugin so far that has this feature.
- Enable WP User Management.
- Set Settings per Table.
- Front End edit for Tables(you can set which User Roles can edit them too).
- Add/Delete or Edit your Table content through the Front End.
- Edit column titles from Front End.
- Feature for using cron in order to update your MySQL Table Content.
- Ajax Search for Columns in Front End, you set columns to be excluded from search
- Enable Charts based on the Table data(Line, Spline, Area, Pie, Bar, Scatter, Area Spline, Step and Area Step).
- Publish/Un-publish specific columns.
- Enable/Disable responsive mode.
- You can show or hide specific columns on Mobile and/or Tablet Devices.
- Powered with lazy load so you can have your page load while the table is still loading.
CSV TABLE WITH PIE CHART REPORT
EXCEL TABLE WITH AREA CHART REPORT
OPEN OFFICE SPREADSHEET WITH SPLINE CHART REPORT
3 Minute Installation
- Download the extension from CodeCanyon.
- Unzip it.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file with name wp-dynamic-tables.zip.
- Click Install Now, and then Activate.
- Go to Plugin Menu and Select Dynamic Tables
- Select Add Table and enter your Table title and select the table type, finally upload your table import file and set your desired settings below.
- When finished select Publish.
- If you are using LayersWP now you can add your table as a widget, if you are using good old WP Pages then use the shortcode that was created for your new Table.
Disclaimer:Plugin is developed to work and function with the default WP installation, themes and plugins. If you are using plugins and themes(mostly) that don’t follow the WP standards then there is chance that the plugin won’t work as expected unless you adjust your theme or plugin with conflicts accordingly.
WP Dynamic Tables Support
You can request support or send questions and inquiries through the Support Contact Form.
version 1.0.8 - 11.04.2016 - Fixed: Post type actions not showing on other custom post types - Fixed: Long integers not working in CSV mode - New: Added filter 'wpdt_cell_data' to manipulate cell data before being displayed - New: Sorting option "none" for better sorting experience - New: Option to set the minimum number of rows before the pagination is displayed version 1.0.7 - 22.10.2015 - Fixed: Faulty license/auto update URL version 1.0.6 - 08.10.2015 - New: Added Table Shortcode inside the Table Edit page - Bug: Fix bus with quotes inside an xls cell version 1.0.5 - 28.7.2015 - fixed bug with cyrillic characters version 1.0.4 - 02.06.2015 - fixed bug with utf8 import - add new feature where an sql import will be run using wp-cron to update results on the frontend - added new feature where user can add or delete a row version 1.0.3 - 18.05.2015 - Set column type(text, number, currency). This will help better sorting column content - Edit column titles from frontend - Fixed bug in column order - Fixed bug where hidden columns aren't exported version 1.0.2 - 02.05.2015 - Bug Fix: Lazy load used to break tables on the frontend - Bug fix: Import now handles the quotes inside table columns - New: Edit Tables from the Frontend, you can set which User Roles can edit them too - New: Ajax Search feature added - New: Search Columns in Frontend, you can set which columns are included in the search(if not all) - New: Native Export to Excel - New: Licence is de-activated when WP Dynamic Tables is removed from your site with the remove data option enabled Version 1.0.1 - 22.04.2015 - Activation Enabled Version 1.0.0 - 19.04.2015 - First Release