Easily show different content or shortcodes at a particular place on a page, post or sidebar text widget to users based on their user role.
Enable different menu locations for different user roles and change the navigation menus based on user’s role.
This plugin allows you to create different content placeholders with multiple content variables which can be displayed to all users or filtered by user roles as well as random content for each user role. You can easily create content placeholders and create unlimited variables. Then you can call it via shortcode on any page, post or sidebar text widget or via PHP function in your theme’s template files.
Here’s a list of all features that comes with this plugin:
- Display different content to users based on their user roles and login status
- Show different navigation to users based on their roles or login status
- Display random content in sidebar text widget, any page or post for all users or based on user roles
- Create Unlimited placeholders
- Create Unlimited placeholder variables
- Display content via Shortcode or PHP Functions
- Display custom content, shortcodes or any HTML/CSS/JS code above and below all pages or posts
- Translation ready via .PO file.
Create New Placeholder
All Placeholders & Shortcodes
User Based Menu Locations
Upgrades & Change Log
Next version will be a complete re-build with our new and improved framework and additional features.
Version 1.1.5 ~ Oct 28, 2016
- Tested and optimized for WordPress version 4.6.1.
- Replaced depreciated functions with new ones.
- Reduced database queries to optimize speed
Version 1.1.4 ~ Sept 01, 2015 | (via Envato & WordPress Upgrades)
- Optimized code to work with WordPress 4.3
Version 1.1.3 ~ July 16, 2015 (via WordPress Upgrades)
- Optimized framework and synced with new functionality.
Version 1.1.2 ~ May 02, 2015 (via WordPress Upgrades)
- Upgraded role based menus module to make it very easy to choose different navigation menus for different roles.
Version 1.1.1 ~ Apr 30, 2015 (via WordPress Upgrades)
- Upgraded TGM Plugin Activation class to the latest version to fix globally spread security issues.
Version 1.1.0 ~ Apr 24, 2015 (via WordPress Upgrades)
- Fixed compatibility issues with WordPress 4.2 (IMPORTANT)
Version 1.0.9 ~ Apr 21, 2015 (via WordPress Upgrades)
- Added an option to easily create translation files with loco-translate (https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/) plugin. Some strings may not work which will be fixed in upcoming versions.
Version 1.0.8 ~ Mar 07, 2015
- Framework bootstrap integration fix
- Added an option to reset purchase code to use on another site
Version 1.0.7 ~ Mar 02, 2015
- Upgraded framework and shortcode generator api
Version 1.0.6 ~ Feb 20, 2015
- Optimised upgrades API and push notificaitons
Version 1.0.5 ~ Feb 17, 2015
- Enabled purchase code verification for automatic upgrades
- Upgraded framework to enhance the visuals
- Added an option to enable User Role Based Navigation Menu Locations
- Upgraded framework for automatic upgrades via WordPress dashboard
- Added Check for Upgrades function under Home Icon on plugin settings page
- Added options to include custom code above and below all pages or posts
- Updated localization .po file
- Initial Release