Plugin description :
With this plugin , you can display a customizable Flash Gallery , on your Wordpress website .
You can set different options :
- a gallery identifier
- the plugin width
- the plugin height
- a magnifying glass
- the thumbnail images width
- the thumbnail border color
- the carousel radius
- the carousel horizontal position
- the carousel vertical position
You can use a « browse » button to select images and upload them on your server , knowing that the weight of large images is automatically reduced .
You can also remove images from your gallery :
- either , in one go
- or , on a case by case basis
Screencast tutorial and documentation :
A screencast tutorial of this Wordpress carousel gallery plugin is available at the following address :
A documentation of this Wordpress carousel gallery plugin is available in the plugin package and also online , at the following address :
Technical constrainsts :
- Galleries ID must be integer values that are successive .
- Recommended Max image size to upload : 150 Ko .
- The maximum number of authorized uploads per gallery is 10 to avoid images overlapping , because of their elliptical orbit .
- The authorized images extensions are either png or jpg or jpeg .
- The full size images that are uploaded correspond only to given plugin width and plugin height .
Therefore, to be sure that the final result meets your expectations, be sure to fill in the « plugin width » and « plugin height » fields before you upload your images .If you realize too late that you are not using the correct values of plugin width and plugin height, do not hesitate to use the procedure available in the plugin documentation , which allows you to remove images from your gallery , then correct the values of plugin width and plugin height and reimport your images .
System requirements :
- Wordpress 3.0.1 content management system ( CMS )
- PHP 5.2.5 or Higher is needed to create the XML file which contains the parameters to be passed to the Flash movieclip .
- Users must have a Flash player installed, which is able to read swf ( version 8 ) files .