Finally, an easy way to record and categorize your entire library of books for all the internet to see! Perfect for Librarians, Publishers, Authors, and Book-Lovers alike!
Includes 23 individual items – all 6 Library StylePaks, all 12 Extensions, and all 5 Template Paks!
With WPBookList, you can:
- Import your entire Goodreads library
- Add links to Author’s websites
- Use as a Storefront for your books – full WooCommerce Integration!
- Auto-generate a full WordPress Page or Post for each title added
- Bulk-upload titles by ISBN number
- Add your Amazon Affiliate ID to each book you display
- Get access to the WPBookList Mobile App!
- Provide attractive Kindle Book Previews to your visitors
- Provide attractive Google Book Previews to your visitors
- Customize the colors, fonts, and other styling aspects of WPBookList
- Add a ‘Book Carousel’ of whatever titles you choose to your website – View The Demo!
- Organize and display your books by category – optimized for mobile devices – View The Demo!
- Let your visitors search for, and add titles to, your WPBookList Libraries with the BookFinder Feature! – View The Demo!
- Randomly display classic & famous literary quotes
- Rate each title and display the rating for all to see
- Display Amazon reviews based on country
- Set the default sorting option site-wide
Just download and install the main WPBookList Plugin, and then each of the WPBookList Extensions one-by-one, and you’ll have a full-featured, versatile, flexible and attractive Book Management System – perfect for Librarians, Publishers, Authors, and Book-Lovers alike!
What are these StylePak things I keep hearing about?
StylePaks are simple add-ons (all of which are included with purchase!) that instantly change the look-and-feel of WPBookList. Check out some demos of the currently available StylePaks below:
What are these Template Pak things I keep hearing about?
Template Paks are similar to StylePaks, except these are used to instantly change the look-and-feel of your auto-generated WPBookList Pages and Posts. All of the Template Paks are included in your purchase as well. Check out some demos of the currently available Template Paks below:
How does WPBookList work?
Simply plug in the ISBN number of your book (or download the free Smartphone Companion App on Google Play or the App Store) and let WordPress Book List scour the internet for all information possible about the title, including:
- Cover Images
- Amazon Reviews
- Editor’s Description
- Links to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Google, iTunes Books
- Publication Date
Additionally, WPBookList allows you to record your own thoughts and opinions on each title for all your visitors to see!
Some additional features include:
- Import your GoodReads Library
- Add books by simply scanning the barcode with the free smartphone companion app!
- Display classic & random literary quotes
- Display attractive review stars
- Multiple ‘Libraries’ for different pages and purposes on your site
- Sort by Category, Titles Finished, Page Number, and more!
- Search by Title and Author
- Display a title in your Footer or Sidebar
- Download & Backup your entire library to an Excel spreadsheet
- Add titles to your GoodReads account
- Display titles that link to Amazon in the body of a page or post
- Track how many books you’ve completed
- Track how many total pages you’ve read
- Track how many signed titles you own
- Track how many first editions you own
- Social media links for sharing your titles
Try out WordPress Book List right now!
Also, If you end up being thrilled with WPBookList, then be sure to let everyone else know with a 5-star review here on CodeCanyon and over at The WordPress Plugin Repository!