This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
nice work, DCSF
Hello DCSF, Thanks a lot
Hello, Great Plugin! we are interested in purchasing a plugin for collections but are seeking these features to be possible. Please let us if these features are available and or will be available soon (in the next 30 days):
1. Role permissions – ability to select which users are allowed to create collections. Basically disable it globally and have ability to select if collections feature is shown to a specific user role(s).
2. the ability for admin to create collection categories. So for example we have a page where we just want public collections of a particular category type to show only. For sites that have more than 1 category type this is necessary for their visitors to see public collections pages of interest.
3. social sharing is very important for collections because they have to be shared. we tend not to be for adding more plugins to a e-commerce site which just adds more load to site. If you could add a social sharing, email, and print feature that would be great. Print is great so user create a pdf via print or print color for cataloging purposes.
4. ability to show in a horizontal grid and or slider. If the collections pages are made with categories as stated in #1 a admin can also just make a visual collection category slider(ex. fall collection, winter collection(s), etc.) using Visual composer or just a post grid each having a target url that points to a specific categories collection listing multiple collections in category page(ex. fashion collections) or just a specific collection page where you see the products in the specified collections as you have now. This feature is not as important as the other two but does now show the importance of why #1 must be done for our site.
Here is your answer for your following question.
1. Yes, it’s possible to add role base restriction for collections. We will add that in next update.
2. We didn’t think that way. Need some more details about this.
3. Social sharing is already implemented. See the bottom of the page. http://redq.io/wishlist/wwc_collection/55555/
4. Do you have any design ready? If not then could you show some example?
Nice item! GLWS
very nice work
i’m interested if i can present the wishlist into a separate page via shortcodes, not in My Account section.. actually i have this option on?
Currently its not possible but we’re making an update for this. We will push it soon. thanks
Interested in this plugin, but having concerns about compatibility with my theme. I’m using the WordPress theme “Savoy” from Themeforest.
Will there be any problems? (design, style, functionality…)
It should work, we will be there for the support. If anything comes up, we’ll try to fix asap. Thanks
Thanks for your answer.
Is it possible to give a single collection a description (text, just like a WooCommerce category description)? It would be great for SEO reasons to create collections and give them a description – you can create collections like “suitable shoes for wedding” and rank with them on Google.
yes, you can add some description in the collection.
Hi – Does the Wishlist extension support Affiliate Products? Many thanks
Yes. It will work with any product type for woocommerce. Thanks
I like your plugin!
it is a little bit challenging to imagine how the look and feel will be with my theme (www.justbottle.com)
What kind of customization is possible (icon, text, position, product page and/or catalogue page).
Is it possible to make the wish list available only for registered users? How is the client informed about that if he clicks on “wish list” and he is not logged in?
PS: I like the flip of product image on your catalogue page. Do you use a plugin for this? Thanks!
Hi, your support page is not working. I purchased the plugin and got a Key, but after loggin in with my envato account, I am not able to submit a ticket. It says “no product purchased”.
Try now, we have added the category.
Thanks, ii’s working now. The Collections are awesome! To me they are like a much improved version of a wishlist. Therefore I don’t quite understand why you would need collections AND a wishlist. Maybe you would consider replacing the simple wishlist with a compare feature? That would wbe very useful, Collections + compare would be perfect.
Welcome. Yes we have another plugin for product comparison: https://codecanyon.net/item/alike-any-post-comparison-wordpress/15538788
I’m guessing not but does this plugin also work for custom content types as well as products?
Dear rrbaker ,
Sorry to say that i am not clear about your last query. Can you please explain me in details? It would be better if you can provide me some screenshots or link or video.
Sorry, maybe an easier way to put it is could I use this plugin to add blog posts and pages to wishlists and collections as well or does that work for WooCommerce products only? (I know that sounds weird out of context to add a blog post to a wishlist.)
Sorry. We made this plugin only works with WooCommerce product type. But if you are interested we can customized this for you. With premium support.
Thanks for a great plugin!
You plan to add compatibility with visual composer in the future?
Welcome! Yes, we will add visual composer support.
Is there any function to count products in wishlist?
No, we haven’t.
I’m interested in purchasing your plugin. We are trying to use this type of feature for sales reps to track their client estimates when we are quoting, so the sales rep would add their items into the client collection and share this with the client. Is it possible to have it show a total and apply a coupon as well as create a PDF? If not, is this something you can add or I can upgrade and purchase these additional features from you in the plugin?
How are you? We don’t have all those features built in our plugin. But we can provide custom work. If you’re interested let us know all of your details in private email. We might need some more detail overview. Email us at support [@] redqteam [ dot ] com
Have a nice day. Cheers, RedQ Team
Hi, great plugin, but im struggling to find how i create a group with a group of other users in the system, and how i can share a collection or assign a collection to that group. if you can add these as you have done with the social sharing, maybe place them next to/just under the social sharing options. is this possible and when? or will this be a side customized build?
Hi, Please check our online documentation: https://redq.gitbooks.io/woocommerce-wishlist-collection/content/collection/create-a-group-collection.html
Our support forum is here: https://redqsupport.ticksy.com/
I bought the wpweb woocommerce collections plugin a few days ago. It has nice features – however it does not work for Variable products. It has a bug where the Collection button does not show at all and only appears when the user selects the size and colour or whatever is in the lists.
This is ridiculous because the consumer never even knows the option to add to collections exist if they cannot see the button.
And they are idiots who have no idea how to provide support or communicate with paid users of their plugin, rude and arrogant, nor do they know what end users require, just what they as programmers want to deliver.
What I would like to know please is will your plugin work fine with variable products, in other words,
can I add to collections just visit a product without having to select all criteria first
can a logged in user have their own private collection list
can the site Editor view all customer collections just by selecting collections and seeing the various collection sets created by registered customers and also see who that collection belongs to.
can a register customer create multiple collections. Like the eBay collections process.
Hi, Thanks for your interests in our plugin. I am afraid we also don’t have full support with variable product as your requirement listed on top of sizes, colors and so on. We will keep this request in our mind for future updates.
a) Yes, right now you can only add the product only. The plugin doesn’t have the option to select the product variations.
b) Yes, and FYI only logged in user can create the collection. We don’t have this feature for not registered users.
c) No, we don’t have this feature right now. But we may allow the site administrator a full overview about all the collection, in our future updates.
d) Yes, any users can create unlimited collections how many they want
Have a nice day. Cheers, RedQ Team.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $6.50