WooCommerce WCFM Marketplace Tax Manager
WooCommerce WCFM Marketplace Tax Manager plugin allows the store merchants and sellers to define the tax rates that will be applied to the orders.
The tax rates will be defined on the basis of the buyer’s location. The sellers can add the tax rates by inserting the rows or by uploading the CSV file for bulk upload.
The tax name, the tax rate in percentage, country code, priority, state code, city, zip or postal code, compound, and shipping can be added to calculate the tax.
The tax rates can be defined by the vendors as standard, zero, and reduced. The sellers can also delete the tax rate rows added for defining the tax.
Note – You must have installed the WCFM marketplaceto use this plugin.
WooCommerce WCFM Marketplace Tax Manager ?
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of WooCommerce WCFM Marketplace Tax Manager
- The tax will credit to the seller or the admin as per the settings made by the admin.
- If the store admin selects the seller tax from settings then the seller taxes will be applied to the orders.
- The sellers can define tax rates for their products.
- The sellers can create a CSV file with Post/Zip Code-based locations and import it into the WooCommerce marketplace.
- The vendors can insert or delete the tax table row.
- It assists the admin to manage the tax related to the orders.
- Tax management will get easy with the help of this plugin.
1- Tax Rate SpecificationTax rates will be specified by the vendors or the store admin for the orders.
2- Remove Tax RatesTax rate tables can be removed if the seller wants to remove the inserted row.
3- Manual & CSV Data InsertionThe CSV file can be uploaded or the rows can be added manually to add tax tables.
4- Location Based Tax EstimationThe tax calculation for the orders takes place on the basis of the purchaser’s location.
It can be challenging for sellers to determine the tax for each region separately because it differs depending on the state and the buyer’s nationality.
WooCommerce WCFM Marketplace Tax Manager is a WCFM seller tax extension for handling the seller’s tax on orders smoothly.
The plugin streamlines tax handling based on the purchasers’ states and countries for the orders.
Moreover, You can also explore our other plugin WooCommerce Marketplace Tax Manager.
"Initial release v 1.0.0"