This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
I want to buy a plugin. But I am confused by the low score of customers. When will you finalize it? When can I see the demo before the purchase? I will not buy without seeing what I’m buying!
supports importing wp all import?
Thanks for your interest in the Warehouses plugin.
While I understand your desire to view the demo prior to purchase, I don’t have a timeline for when this will be fixed.
We do not currently have any integration with the WP All Import plugin. There is an import option built into the Warehouses add-on that you can use, though.
Let us know if you have any additional questions.
I’m not saying exactly the time to tell me! ABOUT! year? Month? a week?
I wish I had a timeline to give you, but, as of right now, I don’t even have an estimate to give.
Let us know if you have any other questions.
hello, i have one website that sale to many countries and i have 2 Warehouses. i want to know if the plugin can use stock from Warehouses 1 if the order came from county 1 and use stock from Warehouses 2 if order cam from other countries
Thanks for your interest in Warehouses.
You can restrict warehouses to a specific country or countries. So you could restrict the one warehouse to a specific country and all orders from that country would come through that warehouse and all others would go through your other warehouse.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
Hello, I’d like to know how Warehouse interact with the stock from WooCommerce. Is it possible to display a low stock warning like with WooCommerce default stock management in Warehouse ?
Are you referring to the “Only X left in stock” message that shows on the product page? If so, there isn’t a setting for this in the Warehouses plugin but if you have it set up in WooCommerce, it will still display on the product page. You don’t have to do anything in the Warehouses plugin.
Let us know if you have any other questions
I am a customer with a support contract, who wrote a week ago without an answer, so I am trying here. I am having a number of issues with the Warehouses plugin. At my store I sell both physical products and digital downloads, and sell my physical products out of 4 warehouses, each of which exclusively ships to one or more countries. Most often my products are Variable products (using the Product Variants extension) rather than simple products:
1) I am using the Product Bundle extension from WooCommerce, and when I include stocked Variable products (e.g. physical books), I get an error saying the bundle is “Out of Stock”, even when I set and save it as being In Stock. The variable products being bundled are set correctly, and setting the Product Bundle to be in-stock in the Inventory tab doesn’t change it – every time I save it goes back to showing as Out of Stock. This is NOT an issue with virtual, downloadable, Simple products contained in a bundle however. Is this something you can address?
2) When I have “Frontend Orders Warehouse Selection Method” set to set to “Warehouse Per Country” (which is necessary to properly manage stock in my regional warehouses) all virtual downloadable products with a price of $0.00 (free products) show the error message “Sorry, “(product)” is not in stock in your country. Please edit your cart and try again. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.” I can resolve this issue by either: a) adding another virtual product with a cost in the cart, or b) by changing the Frontend Orders Warehouse Selection Method to Default (which would prevent me from limiting shipments to designated warehouses). Is there a way to make free virtual products work while the Frontend Orders is set to Warehouse per Country?
3) When I have sold a single product with warehouses and stock in effect, the stock level was reduced by 3 (rather than 1). Bug?
4) When I refunded that same product and indicated to put the product back in stock, it did not increase the stock levels correspondingly. Bug?
I really like this plugin, but these errors are causing a lot of trouble for me. Your help is appreciated!
I apologize that you did not receive a response from support. I don’t recall receiving a request from you but I will look and make sure this doesn’t happen again.
1) Our plugin is compatible WooThemes WooCommerce Product Bundles or has been in the past. It is possible that changes have been made on our end or theirs that has changed this but I don’t have access to the Product Bundles extension to test at this time. I will not it for our developers, but I don’t know if they will be able to address this issue either.
2) I was able to replicate this issue and have passed it along to the developers to look into.
I’m still testing issues 3 and 4 that you mention, I just wanted to get back to you as soon as possible. I will reply again as soon as I have an update for you.
Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime.
Thanks for the update. I hope the developers will be able to look into this and execute a fix fairly soon.
I got an error when I tried to create a new warehouse. I’ve increased both php and wp memory size to 1024MB but still no luck.
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in …/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-data.php on line 633
It looks like that error is actually coming from WooCommerce itself, not from Warehouses. Have you spoken with the WooCommerce team regarding this issue?
If you haven’t already, I would recommend talking to them about the issue and if they see something that points to the issue being on our end, we can look into it further.
Having major issues since i have added the plug-in, on my shop page all i see are 2 sets of drop down boxes, no products listed, errors show up if you can get to a product (all of this worked prior to your plug-in). Tried 2 times several weeks ago to contact support and nothing back from them at all.
I apologize that you have not heard from us previously. I did receive your message from earlier today and have responded. I’m looking further into why your previous messages were missed.
I’m sorry we missed your messages before and I have responded to your email.
I think your plugin needs another update, it’s slowing down wordpress, slows down the woocommerce POS plugin, kills any product import via csv, sometimes stuffs up product database entry when doing editing on a product, and possibly still causing a memory issue when updating plugins. Please look into it thanks.
Few Days ago i contacted the support and still yet nobody answer? Exist the support still or not?! in the plugin is a big issue.
This plugin made tons of internal server errors.
Hello, I have a One quation , want to report other filelds also, here is a spage for enter field names “Custom meta fields in Stock Report” but what king of field i must flll in this? please help me for this. also when i export a i went to export weight and others, how can i make this?
While a export products i want to export price also and other fields, how we can add this while export?
I have some questions :
1/ Is it compatible with latest woocommerce version : 3.2.5 ?
2/ Does it work with variation product ? Does it allow to setup stock per location of every variation product ?
Like this : https://pluginterritory.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Edit_Product.png
I bought your plugin a few months ago, and while I think it is very useful, it appears to have a few incompatibilities with the present version of WP 4.9 that are making it increasingly unusable.
However, I don’t see any updates being released anytime since April 2017 so I was wondering if you are you still supporting this plugin or not?
I submitted a support ticket to ask for help with bundled products. I noticed another user has brought this up. Somehow the system does not allow a user to checkout when the item is in stock, but if it is out of stock the system does.
Any idea when you will support the updated Bundle plugin and Woocommerce updates? It has been since May since you last updated.
Still waiting for a reply on this.
good customer support…
Suggestion for future update. Currently on the cart, this plugin lets the user select any country available from the WooCommerce system. If a store limits what countries they sell to, this is not very helpful. I replaced the code that gets the list of countries in the function country_dropdown_warehouses with these two lines to get only allowed countries from WooCommerce
$countries = array();
$countries = WC()>countries>get_allowed_countries();
Also, it would helpful if users could select their country on the product pages, not just the cart. Am currently using a plugin called CF Geo Plugin and some custom coding to do this. Not ideal, but it does work (with some bugs)
I have some before buy question but your demo website don’t work … and many issue message without answers …. maybe i must find another plugin !?
hi does this works on marketplace site using dokan pro? i.e. each vendor can create warehouse and manager own stock?
Hello, I have A problem export, when i export a products it is shows:
504 Gateway Time-out
nginx/1.10.2, please elp me, i was write on email also, pleae help me, i cannot make nothing without it
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $20.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work