What’s New in Version 1.6
- Stock import/export feature.
- Google Static Maps API Integration for pickup locations.
- Product level manual warehouse selection method.
- Show warehouses stock values at product details.
The WooCommerce Warehouses plugin has the ability to manage stock that are stored in different locations, like warehouses. By creating multiple warehouses you can manage the inventory of your product automatically, also by establishing stock usage priorities.
This plugin works alongside your existing WooCommerce store by adding a new option in the product configuration screen, inside the existing Inventory option, extending its features.
You don’t need to subscribe to any other 3rd party services, it is a standalone solution, to work exclusively alongside WooCommerce.
This plugin adds the following features to WooCommerce:
- Multiple warehouses.
- Stock management.
- Stock movement log.
- Warehouse to warehouse stock transfer.
- Stock usage priorities by warehouse (global, per item and user country priorities).
- Allow warehouses to serve as pickup locations for buyers.
- Backend orders with warehouse stock usage.
- Handles both products and product variations.
To add your warehouse you need to select Warehouses > Add Warehouse.
Fill the form with all the information and press “Save Warehouse” to store it.
Stock Log And Management
This feature is handled inside the product tab.
Go to Warehouses Stocks Plugin Options – List of warehouses to manage the inventory stock of your product.
The total stock amount between all warehouses is handled by our plugin. You do not need to worry about this.
Adding a product to the current order will show you a Warehouse drop-down with the warehouse name and the respective stock of this product.
You do not need to worry about stock decrease, our plugin will handle that for you.
If you have any question please contact us by the support.