An amazingly simple, yet incredibly powerful Woocommerce “build your own” extension which helps your customer configure, customize and compose any woocommerce custom product visually.
PERFECT FOR COMPLEX PRODUCTSDo you sell complex products which has a lot of options your customer needs to setup prior to purchase? Well the Woocommerce Visual Product Configurator got you covered by giving your customers access to a fun and simple build your own interface not only to compose their perfect product but also to have a preview of how their final product will look like.
UNLIMITED PRODUCT CONFIGURATIONSSunglasses, watches, controllers, flowers, shirts, suits…. the Woocommerce Visual Product Configurator can be used to create any product composition and make the configuration process seamless for every customer.
UNLIMITED OPTIONS (in the limit of what’s allowed your the server)Don’t worry about the number of options that be can be set for a product. The Woocommerce Visual Product Configurator can handle an unlimited number of parameters without a single glitch (in the limit of what’s allowed your the server).
UP SELLSAs a merchant, that’s a sure thing that not all options for a specific product have the same price. The Woocommerce Visual Product Configurator includes the ability for you to easily define a price per option.
CONDITIONAL RULESWhat if some options may only be choosen depending on the usage of other? Don’t worry The Woocommerce Visual Product Configurator already has the ability to quickly define some rules to handle that aspect of your shop.
FULLY RESPONSIVEThe Woocommerce Product Designer can be used from any computer, any recent browser and any mobile device seamlessly.
AUTOMATIC UPDATESWe keep improving our plugin based on our customer feedback and new features request. Never worry about anything. Receive the Woocommerce Product Designer updates notification right in your wordpress dashboard for free and for life everytime a new release is available.
Version 5.6.1 – 30th July, 2018
- Fixed issue : The bug relative to reorder the layers in the front with default skin
- Fixed issue : The bug relative to duplicate feature in the wp-admin
- Fixed issue : The bug relative to "group per component" in the conditionnals rules
- Fixed issue : The bug relative to reorder the layers in the front with default skin - Fixed issue : The bug relative to duplicate feature in the wp-admin - Fixed issue : The bug relative to "group per component" in the conditionnals rules
Version 5.6 – 19th July, 2018
Added the ability to duplicate components and options Added the ability to reorder the layers in the front Fixed issue : The bug relative to the display product variations on the order email
Version 5.5 – 29th June, 2018
Added the ability to enable the preview scroll follow on desktop. Fixed issue : The bug relative to the display element3 in the dom
Version 5.4 – 31st May, 2018
Added the ability to see the configuration on the cart image thumbnail Added the ability to add float price to configurateur options Added ability to hide cart button on shop page Fixed issue : The bug relative to the Woocommerce Currency Switcher plugin on cart page Fixed issue : The bug relative to the display of the image configured in the mail
Version 5.3 – 08th May, 2018
- Added ability to scroll preview on configurator page - fixed issue : The bug relative to the conditionnals rules with right skin
Version 5.2 – 27th Avril, 2018
- Added ability to add a form on configurator page - Fixed issue : The bug relative to the display of the "build your own" button for variables products
Version 5.1 – 10th Avril, 2018
- fixed issue : The bug relative to the conditionnals rules resetting
Version 5.0 – 16th March, 2018
- Added ability to select a group in the conditional rules - Added an option to hide options selected on cart page - Fixed issue : The bug relative to Woocommerce Currency Switcher plugin - Fixed issue : The bug relative to the selection of the options of the same component in the conditionnals rules - Fixed issue : The bug relative to the dropdown groups options
Version 4.0 – 20th December, 2017
- Added Edit feature on cart page - Added dropdown option feature on configurator page - Added the configuration description on the configurator page - Added the list of our addons available on the get started page
Version 3.7 – 1st December, 2017
- Added the compatibility feature of our plugin with WC-Print-Invoices-Packing-Lists - Added the compatibility feature of our plugin with Woocommerce Currency Switcher - bug related to fail to add a variable product to the cart - Fixed issue : The bug relative to Added taxes management to the plugin depending on woocommerce taxes settings
Version 3.6 – November 16th, 2017
- Added taxes management to the plugin depending on woocommerce taxes settings - Added an option to display or not the image configured in the order mail - Fixed issue : The bug relative to themify's display in the admin
Version 3.5 – October 23th, 2017
- Fixed issue : The bug relative to hide "Add to cart" button on shop page - Fixed issue : The bug relative to disable the license after 24H - fixed issue : The bug relative to "drag and drop" components to change the order
Version 3.4 – October 1st, 2017
- Activation with a purchase code added : you must activate your license to have access to the new features. - Fixed issue : The bug relative to the failure to add to the basket
Version 2.3.10 – February 25th, 2017
-Added ability to hide all other components when the customer clicks on one of them. -Added vpc shortcode which does the same thing and works the same way as the previous wpb_builder (still valid) -Fixed compatibility issue with polylang -Fixed minicart unit price issue for custom products Fixed addition to cart bug when the quantity is not transmitted in the add to cart form.
Version 2.3.7 – July 19th, 2016
-Added ability to hide linked products in the cart -Added controls to prevent a linked product to be removed from the cart without the main one -Fixed price format issue when there is a space between the currency and the price -Fixed max_input_vars verification issue
Version 2.3.5 – May 20th, 2016
-Added ability to select an option in the conditional rules -Added compatibility with Polylang -Added or relationship for conditions in groups -Fixed issue: after the rules are applied, the first element available in a component should be selected if there is no other option checked -Fixed issue: multiple selections are not shown properly on the featured image area in the cart -Fixed price formatting issue with woocommerce standards -Fixed multiple selections issue on the cart and checkout pages -Fixed order again issue -Changed hooks priority to fixed issue with woocommerce multilingual plugin
Version 2.3.4 – February 12th, 2016
-Fixed issue on conditionnal rules where options and components ID are generated manually -Fixed bootstrap modal conflicts -Improved conditionnal rules screen
Version 2.3.3 – February 1st, 2016
Version 2.3.2 – January 28th, 2016
-Added lazyload feature in the configurations creation screen to improve the speed for large configurations -Added configuration image as thumbnail for the product on the cart page -Added setting to hide the add to cart button for configurable products -Removed sessions usage configurations in cart -Fuxed issue: configuration page issue with WPML when the page translation is not available -Fixed issue: the search field in the medias modal is not usable when configuring the options -Fixed sort issue for options -Fixed issue: The components and options fields can't be edited on firefox -Fixed issue: currency don't show up with price when the ajax loading is enabled -Fixed issue: Tooltips are not loaded when the ajax loading is enabled -Fixed issue: variations configurations are not saved when we click on the publish/save button without displaying the variations
Version 2.3.1 – December 28th, 2015
Version 2.3 – December 24th, 2015
-Added description to option tooltip -Added number of fields verification in forms to avoid data lost due to max input vars -Improved conditionnal rules feature -Improved plugin speedVersion 2.2 – December 13rd, 2015
Version 2.1 – July 07th November, 2015
-Added ability to duplicate a configuration -Added ability to update the plugin from wordpress dashboard (require envato username, api key and purchase code) -Updated user manual -Updated language files -Added ability to load the configurator via ajax -Added ability to reorganize the components and options when creating a component -Fixed issue: configurator is very slow after the update to 2.0
Version 2.0 – November 24th, 2015
===MAJOR UPDATE=== -Completly rewritten plugin to be more integrated into the wordpress ecosystem and new API for custom made extensions. -After deploying the update, make sure you backup your database and move run the updater by clicking on the update button in the admin area http://prntscr.com/95wzuc to move the old configurations to the new structure handled by the new version.
Version 1.2 – September 1st, 2015
-added: Ability to link a configuration option to a product -added: Ability to clone configuration -Added: Conditionnal display reverse rule -Added: Plugin requirements admin notice -Fixed: variable products issue with woocommerce 2.4
Version 1.0 – May 23rd, 2015
-Moved the entire plugin structure to boilerplate for performance.
Version 0.7 – March 13th, 2015
-Added conditional logic -Added ability to choose differents customizations pages per product -Added control if woocommerce is installed -Added options to refresh or redirect after adding a product to the cart -Improved permalinks structure
Version 0.6 – November 19th, 2014
-Fixed customize button appearance under non customizable products -Fixed configuration deletion issue -Updated the user manual to include the shortcode for the builder page -Removed demo installation section from the documentation. -Added ability to changes the icons for the builder in the admin popup -Fixed default option icon issue in the configuration creation page
Version 0.5 – October 31st, 2014
-Fixed customize button appearance under non customizable products -Fixed configuration deletion issue