WooCommerce Variation Price Hints PluginHave you ever been frustrated with the way WooCommerce displays prices of variable products?
Your customers first have to select each and every option of a variation before any prices are calculated. Even if you have finally selected a variation there is no way of knowing prices of the different combinations of variation options, before you have effectively selected each one – one at a time. We feel that it is important to let your customers make informed decisions and give you our new plugin „variation price hints“.
- Show prices in variation dropdowns
- Even show „from“ prices in dropdowns during selection
- Works with as many variation dropdowns as you need
- Fully integrated: Uses standard hooks and therefore is compatible with most themes and plugins (contact us if you find one that does not work)
- Let’s you set default variations: Either always preselect the first variation or always select the cheapest variation
- Uses ajax to load variation data as to not have an impact on page load speed
- Customizable: Change the way your variation dropdowns display text and prices
2017/06/7 – V1.0.19
- Feature: Beta-Compatibility with Plugin “WooCommerce Wholesale Pricing” (https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-wholesale-prices/5325378) (must be enabled on settings screen)
- Feature: Allows for empty section delimiter (e.g. 1000 instead of 1.000)
- Tests: WooCommerce v3 compatibility
- Fix: Increased compatibility with plugins that do not play by WooCommerce rules.
- Fix: Resolved issues resulted in number formats being rendered differently than configured in WooCommerce
- Fix: Removed deprecated call to product_type
- Fix: Selection of first / cheapest entry not working in some cases
2016/12/24 – V1.0.6
- Fix: Fixed compatibility with special characters in variation names
- Fix: Improved compatibility with themes that replace drop-down elements with bootstrap elements
- Test: Tested compatibility with WooCommerce Product Addons plugin
- Feature: Uses WooCommerce number format settings to display prices
- Demo: Added WooCommerce Product Addons sample to demo page
2016/11/19 – V1.0.1
- Fix: Minor changes make the plugin more robust when supporting third party code (themes, plugins)
- Tests: Tested with WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin
2016/11/16 – V1.0.0
- Yay! First Version uploaded.