Turn the default WooCommerce “My Account” pages into a full-featured, modern dashboard for customers: add widgets for orders, wish lists, rewards points, downloads, and store credit. Display a Quick Access section so users can jump to any section of their account, and display purchases and downloads in an easy-to-scan table so that customers can view all their recent activity at a glance.
Features of WooCommerce Account Dashboard Plugin
- Customize the My Account page for store users.
- Enable widgets for orders, downloads, wish lists, and more.
- Quick Access: Display large icons for commonly-accessed links.
- Display avatar and user info in an attractive widget.
- Showcase recent downloads, orders, etc. in a table.
- Create new endpoints with respect to user roles.
- Choose from multiple layouts for My Account page menus.
Customize My Account pages for better UX
Enrich the customer experience by adding easy-to-use navigational links.
Display My Account sections visually
Show customers their orders, downloads, wish lists, reward points, and more in eye-catching, attractive cards.
Enable Quick Access
Help customers find what they need fast with icons that offer quick access to their account info.
Display key customer info in tables
With a custom My Account dashboard, you can display the recent orders, downloads, wish lists, and more in a table so customers can see all their interactions with you in one compact spot.
Display profile info with a widget
Encourage customers to keep their profiles up to date by displaying their info in a customizable widget.
Create additional endpoints
With My Account, you can create new endpoints based on user roles. You can edit the content of endpoints with a ,WYSIWYG editor and include links.
Update account pages with a shortcode
You can display the revamped My Account dashboard in the default dashboard tab by just copying the shortcode (i.e., [account_dashboard]).