WooCommerce Trending Products is a WooCommerce plugin/addon which allows you to display trending products on your WooCommerce powered store. The plugin has different admin settings to display the trending products on your website.
You can display trending products based on different options such as heighest sold products, Most viewed products, On sale products or you can also select custom products which you can display on your store.
The plugin internally uses the default woocommerce loop template to display the products so it would automatically display the products as per your current style of the theme.
- Powerful admin backend to customize the plugin.
- Easily change the trending products to be displayed as per Heighest sold products, Most viewed products, Featured products, On Sale products or select the products you want to display as trending.
- Easily set the number of products you want to display as the trending products.
- Two different layouts(Grid and slider) to display the trending products on the store.
- Ability to display a badge on the trending products and customize the badge style and text.
- Ability to display the trending products as a slider on top of shop page.
- Comes with a shortcode which allows you to display the trending products on any page/post/widget.
- Ability to define custom setting on shortcode.
Shortcode SettingsYou can use
[woo_trending_products]shortcode to display the trending products on any page/post/widget etc.
Please find the list of variables you can use with shortcode.
||Allows you to choose if you want the products to be displayed as grid or slider.
Possible values: grid, slider
||Number of slides to display in one go if you are using type as slider.
Possible values: 1,2,3,4 etc. Any number.
||Define the number of items you want to display
Possible values are any numbers such as 1,2,3 etc.
||Display the trending products title above the products.
Possible values: yes and no.
You can combine any of the shortcode variables and display trending products on different places. Check some examples below:
[woo_trending_products type="slider" num_slide="1" total_item="6" show_title="no"]
Version 1.3(21st May 18) - Fixed compatibility with WooCommerce 3.3.5 and WodPress 4.9.6 - Fixed ajax issue for woocommerce products Version 1.2(12th April 17) - Fixed compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0 Version 1.2(14th Mar 17) - Select2 used instead of chosen - Changed ajax search products - Fixed issue for product show numbers Version 1.0 (31 AUG 15) - Initial public release.