WooCommerce Tax Exempt Plugin allows you to offer tax exemption to selected customers and user roles. You can enable customizable tax exemption form on My Account page to let them submit the required file and other information to claim tax exemption. The store admin can review the submitted info and reject or grant the tax exemption.
Once the tax exemption is granted, a checkbox is displayed on the checkout page to let customers claim the tax exemption. If a customer claims the tax exemption, the tax info will be displayed in order detail page in My Account and Admin panel.
The store admin can also tax-exempt selected customers from BackOffice. These exempted customers may or may not upload any tax information but still, they will be able to claim the tax exemption just like the other customers who have uploaded the tax files and claimed tax exemption.
Full Features List of WooCommerce Tax Exempt Plugin
- Allow Selected User Roles to Claim Tax Exemption
- Display Tax Exemption form in My Account
- Customize Form Fields
- Approve / Disapprove Tax Exemption Requests
- Tax Exempt Any Customer from Back Office (No need for a customer to submit tax info)
- Display Tax Exemption Info in Order Detail Page
- Add Tax Exemption Expiry Date
- Admin Can Upload Tax Files for Customers from Back Office
- Email Notification for Admin When Tax Files Are Submitted
- Email Notification for Users When Tax Exemption Request is Approved or Declined
- Allow Guest Users to Claim Tax Exempt
- Customize Notification Messages
Need Any Customization or New Feature?
Need any customization to meet the legal requirements of your country or looking for a new feature? Please contact us, if the requirement can serve masses, we will do it for free.