This author's response time can be up to 5 business days.
1) First, you MUST clearly state in your item description that you require the installation of some other 3rd party plugins in order to make your plugin work. I mean why we find out that we need to install some Redux Framework plugin and Metabox plugin only after we paid our money??
2) Please help. I’ve installed all the prerequisite plugins and entered the Google maps API key. However when I try to add a new store I get a bank page like this:
3) Your documentation is a joke. You simply copy paste all the settings field labels and that’s all?? How about explaining how to add new stores, how to create filters and categories? How to make your plugin work like in the demo? How to create a page with the store locator?
first of all thank you for your true feedback – we appreciate this.
Let us get in detail with your points:
1) We have just released this an update last week for all our plugins and sorted our the embedded 3rd party plugins. Why? Because we want to make sure to always use the current version of this plugins and not fall behind updates. If we would not have done this, we would have to update all our plugins everytime the 3rd party gets an update. We did not know this was so important for our customers, but we will add a notice on our plugins to inform the customers before buying.
2) So you get this when adding a store? Please enable WP_DEBUG and send us the error message (if there is one). If you do not want to this yourself please send FTP and WP-Admin credentials to email@example.com – we will help you asap!
3) We were not aware of our laking docs because until now nobody complained about it. But yes, you are right. We should have explained it more on how to actually work with the plugin. In the first step we thought that our customers where able to figure it out theirselves, because it is the same procedure as “create a new page” or a new post. But we will work on extending our online documentation for you.
Hope this helps you
Hi db-dzine! Thank you for such a prompt reply and good support!
I have enabled WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG but it does not produce any errors just a blank screen. I’ve looked into source of this page /wp-admin/post-new.php?post_type=stores and noticed that HTML breaks at
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0">
Here is a screenshot:
Unfortunately I cannot share FTP credentials for this website.
I tested adding all other post types (blog, pages, products etc.) and they work ok.
// Display errors
Maybe you have suppressed error showing in the php.ini
Is there any way to make your plugin work without Redux and Metabox plugins? They mess up my website’s theme design a lot…
You mean in the frontend or backend?
front end theme design is displaying incorrectly
This should not happen as this plugins are just for the backend part. I would suggest you to send a link to your page, info what displays incorrect and admin credentials (if possible) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Then we can discuess further issues. I will have a look at this tomorrow then.
Added suggested debug parameters, still no any error messages. Just a blank page and nothing in the logs.
Actually, I just found out that it’s not Redux or Metabox plugins, it Woocommerce store locator that messed up the theme design in frontend On Blog posts category page posts disappeared.
This is a very unnormal thing. One last thing you can do is installing this plugin to deep debug: https://github.com/stracker-phil/wp-no-white-screen
If this does not help, we can only help if you send us the information + FTP.
have you fixed your problems?
I have query regarding this plugin. This plugin is not working on my site .IT gives me google map api error
My purchase code is :01e4a936-dcdd-468e-b0da-35992632ff97
have you inserted an GMAPs API key? What error do you see in the console?
Yes I have added API key .
I got this console error
Ok, then your Theme is stripping the API key away. Can you turn off “script version remove” within your theme?
I have tried this but its not working .
I have used this plugin into my other testing site that hosted on another server .In that site its working perfectly .but on my live server its not working
Is there any server problem possible ?
Maybe you have not added the domains in the Google API Console? Otherwise please send me a link to your site to email@example.com
okay I will send you link of my site on your mail id
No email received yet.
THANKS GOD – for I noticed this:
“This plugin requires the free Redux Framework and Meta Box Plugin to give you an easy to manage settings panel.”
i am having difficulty importing stores via CSV, when i click the “import stores” button the page prompts “Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.” Please assist urgently
could you please try uploading a XLS file?
It does not give me the option at all to upload, when i click the button it displays that error. i am not getting a prompt to upload anything.
We found the bug and fixed it. We can send you the updated version before it will be released here if you send us your contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise you will be notified when it is available here.
I will send email from email@example.com
Thanks so much
How do you output the store location functionality to the front-end? There is no WYSIWYG option or shortcode. Where is the documentation?
Shortcode is: [woocommerce_store_locator]
An Email with updated Version has also been sent.
You can extend the radius of kilometers? 500 km for example?
You can set the radius like you wish. See the settings here: http://docs.db-dzine.com/woocommerce-store-locator/
Search for “Radius”
Does this support uploading a .CSV document for multiple stores? I have over 1,000 stores that i need to add, and I want to make sure I can just upload a document instead of manually adding every store individually.
our Plugin does not support .csv, but Exel files (.xls). You can download a sample import file from the plugin and then add your stores in the Excel file. Then import and you are done.
I would suggest you to add the categories / filter before, so that you can import them via the file too.
Awesome. One last question. Can you make it show the entire country of the USA as the starting point? Like a zoom out of the entire map (and not use your location), and then you can just type in the address you want and it will show locations?
Sure, you can disable the “Enable Auto Geolocation” option. Then you have to set a default LAT & Lng and set the zoom level to whatever you like.
But no stores will be shown in the default view. Not before the user enters his address.
PRESALES questions –
1. does the app support post/zip code search?
2. are multiple categories per location supported (eg. brands sold at each store)
3. can I upload using csv, including categories?
4. can I customize the appearance of the search widget? eg. enter a zipcode > select a category > select a radius > click search
1) Yes – the Google Autocomplete function should work with this
2) Yes – you can create categories or filters just as you want
3) Yes – not CSV, but Excel (xlsx) files inlcuding categoriers
4) No – we have no steps on how a user should do the search.
just a follow up on #4) there are 2 parts I meant by this: 4a) can we rename the fields, for example, changing the button from “find in store” to “search”, and changing language like “filter – select a category” to “brand – select a brand” and 4b) can I change the order of the fields so the “find” button would be below the filter and radius search http://screencast.com/t/yHHqzLdFhP.....and 3 new questions: 5) can I limit the scope of the search to Australia so that ambiguous searches like “richmond” don’t look for richmond in UK or USA. 6) are there any additional plugins I need to operate this plugin properly? 7) can you give me a city name I can search in here to see some location results http://preview.codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-store-locator/full_screen_preview/15762057 – thanks for your help
ok let me go through your points:
4a) You can change the button text to whatever you like. Either from the plugin settings or from the translation files.
4b) screencast link does not work? But reordering is not possible
5) No sorry
6) Redux Framework & Meta Box plugin
7) Try “Lingen (Ems), Germany”
Is it correct to asume that this plugin can be used in the following manor:
I have a customer that is a wholesaler that wants a range of products of a brand of them to be shown in catalogue mode, so no add to cart and stuff. He wants the visitor to quickly find a store where he or she can buy the product in a brick store. So when they are on the smartphone they quickly have to see where the neaerest store is. When they are on the desktop they also have to find a store neaerby thru brwoser locator function.
Can your plugin do this?
Yes this is what the plugin is for. Please also look at the Demo here: http://woocommerce.db-dzine.com/find-in-store/
I just bought the plugin. I was suprised that I had to install two more plugins to let the plugin work! It isn’t in the manual installation part. I use Avada. When I click the find store button the popup comes up but is greyed out like the rest of the background. It is behind the transparent background grey color.
Can you help me solve this?
please send WP-Admin credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve activated the plugin and tried to launch the modal from the product page but nothing is happening. Console error is: ncaught TypeError: store_modal.modal is not a function(…).
Could you please assist me in fixing this problem?
could you please send wp admin credentials to email@example.com thanks?
hi do you support rtl?
should be no problem. If you have any issues feel free to contact us.
hi are you sure that the plugin support rtl on a rtl site?
you could easily switch the text to the right. If you have any issues, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $7.50
This item is licensed 100% GPL.