WooCommerce Simple Bulk Discounts is a extension for WooCommerce. This extension allows you to give your buyer discounts when purchasing items – for example one buys 3 items and gets 1 free or gets $10 off total sum. With WooCommerce Simple Bulk Discounts plugin you can setup multiple bulk discounts rules for product quantity and specific user role. WooCommerce Simple Bulk Discounts plugin integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce and no special skills are needed.
Submit your idea or request a feature you need!
WooCommerce Simple Bulk Discounts Overview and Features:
- WordPress 5.2+ ready, WooCommerce 2.6+ & 3.6+ ready
- Seamless integration into WooCommerce via its hooks
- You get new tab in Product Data block named “Simple bulk discounts”
- Supports precentage or fixed discounts
- Define discount for quantity – example: get 30% or $10 off when you purchase 3 items – can be set for total sum or for each item
- Define discount for user role – example: registered users get 30% or $10 off – can be set for total or for each item
- You can combine discount rules for both quantity or user roles
- Flat discount for total (useful only for fixed discounts)
- Ability to treat product variations separately
- Unlimited set of bulk discount rules
- Custom text can be shown for products that have enabled bulk discounts with explanations
- You can use shortcode [wcsbd_user_role role=”role”] to show bulk discount text for certain user role that has enabled bulk discount
- Enable / disable bulk discount with single checkbox
- Works with custom product types
- Important: Discounts can only be setup per product not for whole category or shop
If you like our plugin please rate it with Thanks!
** Version 1.0.6 ** - Fix: Translations POT file fix ** Version 1.0.5 ** - Fix: Bug with "Treat product variations separately" option ** Version 1.0.4 ** - Fix: Bug with displaying discount when Woo displays prices excl. tax in cart and during checkout - Fix: Changed admin dashboard widget
View complete WooCommerce Simple Bulk Discounts change log here.