The SecurePay payment gateway for WooCommerce allows you to take payments directly on your store without redirecting your customers to a third party site to make payment.SecurePay payment gateway for WooCommerce. is a Wordpress Plugin which allows the WooCommerce User to accept credit cards through securepay payment gateway. This plugin allows WooCommerce store owners to process credit card payment via SecurePay payment gateway. It is very popular among Australina Businesses. Any business can use as an addons to the WooCommerce. Everything happens onsite.
- Take a payment on site
- Store transaction id for future reference
- Refund Functionality using secure pay
- Trusted and Secure payment gateway
- Payment using SecurePay XML API
- Go to Plugins in WordPress dashboard and click on Add New.
- Upload the plugin zip file and install.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout tab to configure the plugin options.
- Select SecurePay from the Payment Gateways Menu.
- Check the field ‘Enable/Disable’ to enable the gateway.
- Fill up Checkout Description to show description on checkout page
- Fill up SecurePay Merchant ID. This must be ID from your Merchant Acccount
- Fill up SecurePay Password. This must be the password from your Merchant Account
- Check/Uncheck Icon for SecurePay to hide/show SecurePay icon on checkout page
- Check Test Mode to make payment gateway in test mode
- Check Enable Card holder name field to show card holder name on checkout pag
Have any Question?
Email: email@example.com Skype: sales.elsner
About Elsner Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Elsner Technologies is a premier web development and design company in Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India. We specialize in developing professional websites and high end web based applications such as large scale e-Commerce solutions and custom shopping cart development. You may choose from an array of service offerings such as feature rich website design and development, website upgrade and SEO services.