Hello, I have a multisite. It’s an online food ordering site (woocommerce with the WC Vendors plugin installed, which turns it into a multi-store site). Each store (restaurant) has a specific page and emails itself.
When a move occurs, the restaurant owner receives an email notifying them of the request.
Would your plugin answer me? Would he notify the owner of the restaurant?
Thank you for your attention and I urge you to respond.
No it’s not really possible without modifications. We’ve also replied to your email.
Hello, It’s been a week since I purchased this and until now it’s still not working. What’s going on? I already emailed you the wp credentials and the ftp access. Any updates?
We’ll update you on the mail soon.
I order this and its not working
please fix it or refund my money
It’s not working any push notification when order received!
also, its doing the push notifications if the payment not completed too!
The plugin is compatible with the latest versions of WP & WC.
Would you mind giving us some credentials, so we can check and let you know? Also, if you are not happy with the plugin – we can always refund your money, please use the page – https://codecanyon.net/refund_requests/new and we will do what’s needed.
Let us know.
Hola Buenas, tengo instalado un wordpress multisite . el plugin me da un error, si yo activo el plugin para toda la red , no me permite acceder a wp-admin ( lo siento, no tienes permisos para acceder a esta página.)
Could you please translate in English, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we’ll be able to understand and help you.
Hi can you update make the plugin work with buddypress? Thanks
It’s for WooCommerce. How you want exactly to be ported for BuddyPress?
I have some questions:
1. Is it possible that “popup notification” does not disappear until I click it?
2. It is possible that the “notification sound” provide continuous sound?
3. It’s possible that clicking on the “popup notification” will guide you to the order?
I wish they could be solved!
1. Yes, it’ll just need a little touch.
2. Yes, it’s an option in the admin panel?
3. It should redirect you to the order as it is now?
1. Currently, the “popup notification” disappears after about one minute! I would like to have this solution so that the “popup notification” does not disappear!
3.Currently, when I click on the pop-up notice will only redirect to the page and not the ordered product. I’d like to see the details of the order when I click on the “popup notification”! It is currently redirecting: “wp-admin, dashboard”
Sorry for the little late reply.
1. Just give us some temporary WP admin login credentials and we will set it how long you want it to be visible.
2. Yes, we can include this in the next update, so it’ll be directly to the order, but I don’t think that this is a big deal.
1. FTP access is enough?
2. For me, it’s pretty important, thank you for the next update will be available!
Admin credentials would be enough.
Did you receive the private message?
No, there is no message from you in our inbox. Please check.
Did you check the “SPAM” folder?
My email address:email@example.com
if you can include the below we will purchase it
1. does it work with woocommerce 3.3 ? latest woocommerce ?
2. It is possible that the “notification sound” provide continuous sound? we are planning to open it on the big screen and we want to get sound alarm until we change the status of the order, we get continuous sound for the new orders only
3- does it require refresh?
Sorry for the little late response.
2. Yes, it’s possible.
3. No, of course.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $4
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work