The product page with a video has 37% more conversation rate than product without video. By using WooCommerce Product Video plugin you can replace your product featured image with a video and improve your sales.
With Product video plugin for WooCommerce you can show videos on listing as well as product detail page. Add custom thumbnails and let customers play videos in appealing popup. Upload or embed videos from YouTube, Video and other popular online streaming sites.
Features List of WooCommerce Product Video Plugin
- Attach Featured Video to Any Product Page
- Play Videos in Listing & Product Detail Page
- Play Video Without Popup, In-Popup or Full Screen
- Upload or Embed Videos from popular streaming sites
- Add Custom Thumbnail
- Separate Settings for Self-hosted & Embedded Videos
Supported Video Streaming Sites
You can embed videos from the following 5 streaming sites.
If you need to embed from any other website please contact support. We will include the same in future updates.
Supported WooCommerce Video Formats
You can upload video in any format and attach it to any product with or without thumbnail. Some of the major supported formats are
- and many more
Configuration of WooCommerce Product Video
WooCommerce Video Product Plugin comes with separate configuration options for self-hosted and embedded videos. Following are the configuration options
- Auto Play – Enable / Disable video auto play
- Is Loop – Play video in loop.
- Mute Video – If this option is set to yes, video is muted by default.
- Video Controls – Show / Hide video controls on the video.
- Listing Thumbnail – Set with and height of video thumbnail on shop page
- Product Thumbnail – Set with and height of video thumbnail on product page
How to Add Video Using WooCommerce Product Video Plugin
Add Featured Product Video in Woocommerce in just 6 simple steps.
- Click on any product page where you want to add video
- Select “Yes” from dropdown to enable featured product video
- Upload image if you wish to add a thumbnail
- Choose if you want to upload or embed video
- Provide Video URL or upload a video from your local drive.
- WooCommerce Featured Product Video is now added