This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
WooHoo! FIRST COMMENT!!!!
How is the postage paid for ?
How does the customer submit their personal information ?
hey turner2f thank you for the interest.
1) postage is paid for through your easypost.com account. So the plugin will automatically create the label for the customer and you can manage and track and pay for the label through easypost.com
2) once the user selects to sell the item they are redirected to a form similair to checkout where they fill in their info along with how they would like to get paid. Once they submit you will receive this info as a trade in status order and have all their info.
Does this answer all your questions ?
Thank you guys so much !!!! ??????
Hi, I want to create a marketplace when users can trade items between them like, I have a product X and I want the product Y of one “trader” and I offer my product x in return, I can also request some money in compensation or offer, is this possible with this?
Thank you very much.
Hello, unfortunately that is not the intention of this plugin. This plugins purpose is for the admin to buy users items. Not trading items between users. Sorry to dissapoint.
Once the the label is created. Is there a way to add a tracking number to customer so they can track there package?
1. You can view the packages tracking number in your easypost.com account for now.
2. I think you bring up a good point. We will add the tracking number to the “Thank You for Your Order Screen”, and we will also add it to the Orders as a custom field so that admin can see it there without logging into easypost.com
3. We will also add it in the order email so the customer can have it their as well.
Thank you for the question and suggestion
I have GravityForms and what I am trying to accomplish is so that when the customer fills out the information they are then set up to receive the shipping label to send there stuff. Can you help me with that?
This plugin is using its own built in form. Once the user fills out the form, the shipping label will be generated and they can then print it and send in their item. Does this answer your question ?
Would you be up to help me accomplish what I need if I hired you? You are so close to what I need just need some tweaks.
You can email us at email@example.com for customizations. But can I ask why you need it tied into gravity forms rather than the built in form ? I believe this plugin may still be able to accomplish what you are looking for without any customizations out the box.
I’m trying to get support, I’m having a problme! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org please contact me
Hi saramandaia please email us at email@example.com and we will be able to assist you. Thank you.
I recommend this plugin and team. Very good job, very fast support!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!
Does this allow multiple items to be sold in same order?
Hey GeorgeBuckley, thanks for the interest in the product. As of right now it allows the user to only sell one item at a time. So they click sell now on an item and are directed through the selling process. I do have it in my feature list to add the ability to sell multiple items at one time. I would say this feature would be released by the end of the month. Thank you.
Can this plugin be used for any product, or is it specific to electronics?
This plugin can be used for ANY product
Does this plugin allow you to make payment using any of the available payment gateways in Woocommerce? So for example, if my client wanted to use Stripe and we had that gateway activated in Woocommerce would he be able to do that?
Make a payment to who ? The person trading in their item ?
Yup that’s right – Make a payment to the person trading in their item. Now that I am typing this I have a strong suspicion I know what your answer will be
that wouldn’t be possible because that means the person trading in their item would need to have stripe gateway setup somewhere
I thought as much. I’ll feedback to the client. Thanks for the quick responses!
When using PayPal does the plugin allow batch/mass payments so that my client can select a whole load of customers to pay in one go? Or would they have to pay each client individually?
Also, I wanted to check on the progress of the feature which allows customers to sell multiple items in one order. You mentioned in a comment to someone previously that you would have that available by the end of the month.
Hey Mike. No batch processing you would have to individually pay out each customer. And as of now that feature is on hold as it adds quite a bit of complexity in how shipping labels would be generated and it wouldn’t work for most clients.
Does your plugin take into account all the delivery services offered by easypost ?
Chronopost, Colissimo, la poste
It should under the custom box selection.
Does this work with woocommerce product bundles? I have a product that bundles many different pieces and want to offer these “bundles” for people to trade in – would work and does it also track inventory on a per bundled-product basis? Do the bundled products need to have inventory of more than 0 to be listed as available to trade? Finally, does this work with other plugins such as the Woocommerce Extra Product Options? The thought here is that those extra options could be used for dynamic discount, trade in condition, etc. Thanks!
There should be no reason why it wouldn’t work with product bundles. Creating a trade in product works exactly the same way as creating a normal product. Yes it will work with extra product options. You would enter the custom pricing for each option and this will be reflected when the user is trading in the item and choosing the options. Thank you.
1) Does this plugin create a new product type?
2) Our website sells products and we are looking for a buyback program. How does the plugin display items for buyback?
3) If our business already has possession of the item which the customer wants to sell us, can the shipping form option be turned off on a product level?
1) It actually does NOT create a new product type. It uses the same product types and just adds a checkbox which you can check to indicate that the product is available for buyback. This way you can simple duplicate all your current products as buyback products if you choose.
3) It can NOT be turned off on a product level but generating the label can be turned off globally. If wanting to turn it off on a product level is a feature you must have we do offer customization services.
I hope this answers all your questions
Adrian, does it support custom product types? I am using Woocommerce Lottery which creates a Lottery product type in Woocommerce. Thanks,
Good question Daniel, I want to say yes but I do not want to give you a definitive answer unless I know for sure. If you would like I can test to see if it will work for you. If you are able to submit a ticket at the following link and leave me the credentials and url to your wordpress site I will take a look and get back to you asap.
Hello, I see earlier that someone asked about being able to have multiple items in one buy-back order, and that you were in the process of adding this functionality. Has this been added yet?
Hello, unfortunately we have not implemented this feature and currently do not have a timeframe of when this will become available.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $47.50