WooCommerce Product Restrictions is an all in one solution for restricting Woo Products (Simple, Grouped, Affiliate and Variable Products), Payments and Shipping in a most simple and flexible way.
Plugin also supports auto adding of dependent products and restrict the purchase of products if the cart do not contain dependent products see release log for more info.
Plugin also supports auto rule creation for WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace. Using which vendors can choose the target city or country for marketing their products. This feature is highly useful for WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace customers.
Using this Plugin you can also append dynamic content like popups, images and text to Products.
Configure products to show or hide or append content based on multiple conditions like Geo-location, User Role, Date & Time, category, tags, woo attributes and many more…
Products, Payments and Shipping are restricted with almost anything based on any combination of location (Continent, Country, Region, City and Zip Code), User Role, Guest User, Category, Tags, Woo Attribute, URLs, Language, IP Address, Date & Time, Mobile and many more with 44 different options… You can now have the dynamic presentation of Products like never before with zero coding necessary! CloudFlare CDN integration, WPML compatible, WP Rocket, WordPress Multi site support, translation ready and high performance. Works with WP Rocket cached single and multisites and compatible with WooCommerce, WPML, WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache and CloudFlare CDN.
Plugin video tutorials:
Show Products to US customers only.
Show Products for prime users (User Role).
Restrict Shipping to US only
Dynamic Shipping charges for India (Sample)
Restrict Payment Gateways for India
Using Country Popup
Using Location search bar
Append dynamic content to Products like discount PopUps
Restrict Products in Cart
Add Dependent Products automatically in Cart
WooCommerce Product Restrictions is powered by Mega Platform which is a most advanced and versatile WordPress plugin that allows administrators to control elements of their WordPress site by the use of simple and complex rules.
- Create rules with unlimited Scenarios.
- Supports 37 different properties like Geo-location, User Role, Date & Time etc…Click here to know more
- Create rule with 14 different logical conditions like AND, OR, EQUAL, NOT EQUAL etc…
- Define complex rules using rule grouping.
- Allows dynamic control of products, shipping and payments based on properties such as Geolocation (Country, Region and State), User profile, date/time, etc.
- Supports simple rules based on singular properties, or complex rules based on mixed logical conditions based on multiple properties.
- Create Unlimited rules for Products, Shipping and Payments
- Show or hide products based on Geolocation, Page, Post etc
- Hide Products, Restrict Payments & Shipping
- Show Products
Using WooCommerce Product Restrictions, we can define lot more simple and complex rules for controlling Products, Payments & Shipping.Simple User Cases:
- Products, Payments & Shipping by Geolocation.
- Products, Payments & Shipping by User Role.
- Products, Payments & Shipping by User Id.
- Products, Payments & Shipping for Category
- Products, Payments & Shipping by Date, Time, Month and Day of the week.
- Products, Payments & Shipping for Tablet device.
- Products, Payments & Shipping for Mobile phone & Many more we can define
- Products, Payments & Shipping by User Role and Geolocation
- Products, Payments & Shipping by User Role and Date and Time
- Products, Payments & Shipping by User Role, Geolocation and Date and Time
- Products, Payments & Shipping by User Role, Geolocation, Device and Date and Time
- Products, Payments & Shipping by User Role, Geolocation, Device or Request URL and Date and Time and More …
Release NotesVersion 2.04 – December 01, 2018
Bug fixes.Version 2.03 – November 22, 2018
This release contains the feature of auto rule creation for WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace plugin and minor bug fixesVersion 2.02 – November 16, 2018
This release contains feature of Product hide/show based on hoursVersion 2.01 – November 13, 2018
This release contains Shipping method charges based on cart subtotal feature and minor bug fixes.
Version 2.0 – November 05, 2018
This release contains below feature and bugfixes. 1.Disable / Enable shipping methods based on products,categories,tags and attributes. 2.Bug fixes.
Version 1.09 – October 21, 2018
This release contains below features. 1.Country dropdown shortcode 2.Auto rule creation for "WooCommerce Multivendor" Membership plugin
Version 1.08 – October 11, 2018
Updated envato license verification logic.
Version 1.07 – October 02, 2018
This release contains product restriction using restricted products and dependency products. Product Restrict and Dependency Use cases: Scenario #1: Product A is incompatible with Product B and Product A is already added to the cart. If user tries to add Product B to the cart then an alert message pops up saying “You cannot add Product B to the cart because it is incompatible with Product A which is already in your cart. In order to add Product B to the cart please remove Product A.” Scenario #2: Product A requires Product B. If user adds Product A to the cart then an alert message pops up saying “Product A requires Product B in order to function properly. Product B is being automatically added to your cart” If Product A is added to the cart then Product B is automatically added as well.
Version 1.06 – September 12, 2018
This release contains product restrictions based on custom taxonomies and fixed compatibility issues with Yith woocommerce multi vendor plugin.
Version 1.05 – August 22, 2018
This release contains below features: 1.Shipping charge based on distance. 2.Enable or disable shipping based on distance.
Version 1.04 – June 26, 2018
Dynamic error messages in checkout process, feature is added in this release.Version 1.03 – June 15, 2018
1.Dynamic Shipping Charges: New feature Dynamic Shipping Charges are added to create dynamic shipping charges to specific product by creating rules on Country, City, User Role, Category etc. 2.Bug fixes.Version 1.0