Tricky Alexa Rank Booster WordPress Plugin
Why it’s helpful
- Save time searching. Choose from predictions to find information faster while typing less.
Spelling corrections. Did you mean: Melbourne Australia? Start searching for [
melborn] and Google’s algorithm will show more common spellings for what you might be trying to find. To use the original version of your search instead of the corrected spelling, click Search instead for.
- Repeat a favorite search. You can choose from predictions based on searches that you’ve done in the past if you’re signed in to your Google Account and have Web & App Activity turned on.
About Autocomplete predictions
The search queries that you see as part of Autocomplete are a reflection of the search activity of users and the content of web pages. You may also see predictions from:
- Relevant searches you’ve done in the past (if you’re signed in and have Web & App Activity turned on)
- Google+ profiles that match the name of a person you’re searching for
Apart from the Google+ profiles that may appear, all of the predictions that are shown in the drop-down list have been typed before by Google users or appear on the web.
For certain searches, Google will show separate predictions for just the last few words.
About the Autocomplete algorithm
Autocomplete predictions are automatically generated by an algorithm without any human involvement, based on a number of objective factors, including how often past users have searched for a term.
Our algorithm automatically detects and excludes a small set of search terms. But it’s designed to reflect the diversity of our users’ searches and content on the web. So just like the web, the search terms shown may seem strange or surprising.
Troubleshoot if you aren’t seeing predictions
If no predictions appear for a particular word or topic, it could be because of one of the following reasons:
- The search term is not popular enough. Queries that are not often searched for are less likely to be useful in Autocomplete.
- The search term is too fresh. It can sometimes take a few days or weeks for newly popular search terms to appear consistently.
- The search term was mistaken for a policy violation. Sometimes, we try not to show a search in one language that would be perfectly fine in another language. For example, we might accidentally not show a compound word because it includes a translation of a bad word from another language.
WooCommerce Products Posts are the core component of any ecommerce site and deciding which keywords will enhance your seo is now as easy as typing, WooCommerce Product Keyword Suggest is the most commonly used Plugin which help the users to decide what should be the keywords which user should focus, if you are using Yoast SEO Plugin it will help you even decide the Focus Keywords. Support SEO by Yoast.