Make sure you understand our support policy!
Basically we don’t set things for you, and we can only guide you. So, these will be considered as don’ts:
- login to your website and fix things
- set filters or options for you, we’ll only guide you and show you where that has already been mentioned in the documentation
- customize the filter for you, including positioning here or there, responsive modes, fonts, colors and similar CSS fixes/options
- make your theme work with Product Filter AJAX mode, if your theme isn’t listed in the documentation, meaning it’s not officially supported to work with AJAX, then we don’t guarantee a thing, for these concerns you should contact your theme developers, they’ve made a mess, not us
- fix theme pagination issues if the theme uses its own pagination function, also either change that to woocommerce_pagination() and you’re fine, or contact your theme developers
- fix things immediately as you have a deadline, because your deadlines aren’t ours, as if, we’d had 10-20 per week, so walk around the issues until their fixed in the updates
Thanks for clearing this out! Use the filter in your advantage and make more cash in your store! Here’s the link to the documentation if you’ve missed it https://mihajlovicnenad.com/product-filter/documentation-and-full-guide-video/ The link for our Official Support is this one https://mihajlovicnenad.com/support/ Thanks!