What is colorizer?
Colorizer is a new exciting plugin for WooCommerce. It makes colorizing and assembling images for variations a breeze. Stop wasting your time, don’t create dozens of images to illustrate every variation, make a few instead!
Check out our demo T-shirt product http://colorizer.optart.biz/product/t-shirt/. To illustrate every possible variation you would have to create 73*72 + 7 = 301 images! The demo is made from 7 images only: front and back T-shirt for woman and man and the logos. That’s not only saving you time but also the disc space.
Colorizer in action
How about an example when creating an image for every variation is simply impossible? All you need is a product with 10 elements colorized by 10 different colors – that’s 10^10 images to make in this approach and only 10 using Colorizer!
- Easy-to-use editor similar to graphic editor programs
- Raster images colorization
- Vector images colorization
- Conditional image hiding
- Background colorization
- Images opacity
- Full compatibility with WooCommerce 3.x gallery
- Easy import and export
- Tested compatibility with IE9+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge
Please note that there is a slight possibility that some issues may occur when using iPhones and iPads – Colorizer may not work properly on products with more than one layer and color.
* 4.0.8 * Fixed bug with special charcters in attributes slug * Added "create a demo product" button * 4.0.7 * Added compatibility with WooCommerce 3.3.3 * 4.0.6 * Added compatibility with WooCommerce 3.3.0 * 4.0.5 * Removed CSS bug in editor * Fixed null bug in editor * 4.0.4 * Improved compatibility with themes * 4.0.3 * Fixed editor on Firefox * Fixed saving attributes * 4.0.2 * Fixed removing layers * Improved compatibility with themes * Made borders of active objects more visible * Fixed import * 4.01 * Added saving images to cart (now you'll see "colorized" image in the cart too! * 4.0.0 * Complete rewrite
Follow this link to see full changelog of woocommerce product colorizer.