Latest Version: 3.1 – April 15, 2019
WordPress 5.1.1 Ready
WooCommerce 3.5.7 Ready
PHP 7.2 Ready
WooCommerce Product Badge manager lets you create unlimited badges and assign them to your WooCommerce product based on category, attributes, terms, popularity, sale, time, stocks etc and also filter products archive using badges.
Live Demo | Documentation
- Easy Installation & Setup
- Create Unlimited Badge
- Show Badge On Product Catalogue
- Show Badge On Single Product Page
- 15+ Different Position To Show Badge
- Floating Badge Top Of Product Image
- Live Preview For Badge Positioning
- Assign Badge Based On Category
- Assign Badge Based On Attributes
- Assign Badge Based On Attributes Values
- Assign Badge Based On Seller
- Assign Badge Based On Time
- Assign Badge Based On Sales
- Assign Badge Based On Rating
- Assign Badge Based On Stock
- Show Badge Based On Multiple Conditions
- Assign Badge Directly From Product
- Exclude Badge From Product
- Products Archive Based On Badge
- Product Filtering Based On Badge
- Extendable Badge Shortcode
- Badge Filter Widget
- Powerful Admin Settings
- Get Update Notification From The Dashboard
- Know More Detailed Inofrmation
Update: V 3.2 1. Fixed duplicate related products bug. 2. Added pre-made badges assets. 3. Compatibility check.
Update: V 3.1 1. Added product attributes terms support. 2. Fixed deprecated function warning with php 7.2.
Update: V 3.0 1. Added product attributes support. 2. Fixed broken archive template layout. 3. Added archive template extending option. 4. Compatibility check.
Update: V 2.2 1. Works with WooCommerce Ajax supported themes. 2. Dropped native drag and drop sorting. 3. Compatibility check with WP 4.82 and 3.2.1
Update: V 2.1 1. Upgrade database through simple button ( For those users who upgraded V1 to V2) 2. Compatibility Check 3. That's it
Update: V 2.0 1. Refurbished Whole Plugin 2. Show Badges On Product Catalogue 3. Show Floating Badge Top Of Product Image 4. Live Preview For Badge Positioning 5. Added Extendable Shortcodes 6. Pagination Support For Product Archives 7. Extends Native UI For Product Archives 8. Added Namespace For Bootstrap Class 9. Checking Security Vulnerability 10. Compatibility Check With Latest WordPress 4.7.3 11. Compatibility Check With Latest WooCommerce 3.0.4 12. PHP7 Compatible 13. Added Client Requested Features 14. Fixed Clients Reported Issues 15. Much More...
Update: V 1.3 1. Wrong update notification fixed. 2. Minor css issue fixed. 3. Clients personal requested fixed(conflict with theme). 4. Compatibility check with WordPress 4.4.1 5. Compatibility check with Visual Composer 4.9.2 6. Checking Security Vulnerability 7. And Much More........
Update: V 1.2 1. Custom badge linking options 2. Tablet badge hover fixed! 3. Clients personal requested fixed(conflict with theme). 4. Minor css fixing... 5. Check with latest WordPress version 6. Check with latest Woo-Commerce version 7. Checking Security Vulnerability 8. And Much More........
Update: V 1.1 1. Added Product Filter Using Badge 2. Added Badge Archive Page With Product List 3. Bootstrap Responsive Grid On Archive Page Product list 4. Added more setting's for more facilities 5. Widget Ready for show badge filter 6. Made Short-Code to show badge filter 7. Checking Security Vulnerability 8. Fixing minor CSS. 9. Tested latest Woo-commerce and WordPress Versions 10. And Much More