Enhance Customer Experience with powerful Product Attachment plugin
Enhance your customer experience of product pages with downloadable files, such as technical descriptions, certificates, and licenses, user guides, and manuals, etc. The plugin will help you to attach/ upload any kind of files (doc, jpg, videos, pdf) for a customer orders. Help customers to get more details about products they purchase.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Store Owner will be able to attach single or multiple files directly from the “product Edit Page”.
- Attachments can be downloadable/viewable on the Order details and/or Product pages. In the case of visibility on order details page, every file can be visible for different order statuses.
Core Plugin features list:
- Attachment Set On Product Details Page
- Product Attachment On Order Page
- Attachment set on Order Email By Order Status
- Attachment set Category with help of “Bulk Products Attachments”
- Orders Status based Attachments set.
- Single Attachment set on Order page and product Details Page
Improve Product Page Customer Experience
Customers should see only useful product info, which will help them to take one more step to checkout. Additional information may be placed on a product page as well, but it should have appropriate format and customers should be able to choose whether to see it. That’s why a handy Product Attachment file upload feature is a real “must have” for any WooCommerce store.
- Any type of attachments you can attach with an order.
- Multiple attachments can be added
- Attachments can be downloadable in the Order details OR Product Detail pages.
- Enable attachment on Product page
- Add Attachment in all products/variable Products
- Bulk products attachments assign directly to categories
- Bulk products attachments assign to parent category with subcategories (parent category is higher precedence)
- Attachment is expiry automatic on a selected date.
- Set auto expiry date for order attachment ( Download link Expire)
- This Attachment is set status(Pending payment, Processing, On hold, Completed, Cancelled, Refunded, Failed) – after that match, this status then auto enable on each order download available.
- Each Attachment have own settings (Name, Description, Uploads file, select Order status, Set Expiry Date and more)
You can upload one or more files directly from the order edit page. A store owner can add as many files as per your requirement. Every attachment can be visible only for specific order statuses.
Support Multiple File Types
You can upload several file types such as docs, PDF, excel sheets, images, audio, videos and many other types. You can Attach multiple files to product or category.It will be available automatically show after purchase on order page and product details page.
Email Attachment by Order status
With this plugin, you can attach the same file to every new account, new order, processing order, complete order and invoice email is sent by WooCommerce
Bulk Products Attachments
Choose products and categories to which attach files. Attachments will be downloadable/viewable in the Order details and/or Product pages. In case of visibility on order details page, every file can be visible for different order statuses.
Set Attachment on Product and My Account page
Set attachment file on product details page and on order details page after successful order placed. you can set Expiring date for attachment.
Q. Is it possible to attach Multiple attachments by WooCommerce Product Attachment?
- Yes, you can upload multiple attachments like Images, documents, videos and much more by Product Attachment.(WooCommerce Product Attachment)
Q. How do I set downloadable attachment link on product detail pages and Completed order?
- Yes, you have to enable “show on Product page” option and select order status “Completed”. After that, it will be visible on the product page and Completed order page.(WooCommerce Product Attachment)
Q. How do I set downloadable attachment link as per order status?
- By WooCommerce Product Attachment plugin you can downloadable attachment link as per order status. You can set on Pending payment, Processing, On hold, Completed, Cancelled, Refunded, Failed) after that match this status then auto enable on each order download available.
Q. How do set auto expiry date for order attachment ( Download link Expire)?
- By WooCommerce Product Attachment plugin you can enable “set date expires” option. After that, you have set expiry date. If an order is placed after the set expiry date, then attachments will be no longer visible for download.
Version 1.0.6 - 07 Feb 2018 - New: Product Page Attachments Restrict Downloads(Logged In Users and Guest user.). - New: Show Attachments Icon(PDF, DOC)/Download Button. - New: Attachments Date Label Show. - Fix: Order Page Title tab issue. - Compatible with latest WooCoomercs version 3.3.x Version 1.0.5 - 01 Jan 2018 - Fix: PHP Error resolve in admin side order edit page. - Check WooCommerce Compatibility with version 3.2.6 Version 1.0.4 - 12 Dec 2017 - Fix - Download file issue Version 1.0.3 - 03 Nov 2017 - Fix issue Version 1.0.2 - 25 Oct 2017 - Fix attachment download issue on windows server. - File read issue resolve. - Fix Validation issue. - Fix Empty order status in a multi-attachment. Version 1.0.1 - 15 Oct 2017 - Fix attachment download issue. Version 1.0 - 10 oct 2017 - Pro plugin Launch