Add unlimited extra product options by using a variety of field types like text area, text field, upload file, dropdown, checkboxes, multiple select, etc. WooCommerce product add-on simplifies product customization for the end users. In addition to product wise options, you can also create global options that are attached to multiple products and saves your time. Customize the product add-ons with an additional price to charge customers for personalized deliveries.
>>>>> New Features to be Added on 28th Feb, 2017 <<<<<
- Create Multiple Group of Options and assign to selective products and categories.
- Add Conditional Logic
- Price Per Character for Text Field and Text area
- Color Picker Field
- Enable Toll Tip for products
- Hide and show price of additional product options
Create Extra Product Options to Sell More
WooCommerce Extra Product Options allows you to create custom product options to let customer select additional add-ons that complements the primary product or enhances its functionality. Select fields type according to the custom option so that users can easily select their preferences.
Multiple Input Types for WooCommerce Product Addons
WooCommerce Product Add-ons have a variety of custom options for adding to product pages. You can add a field that best describes a product feature. Following are the available input types for adding custom fields to the landing pages.
- Text Field - Add a text field to the product page to let the users write one line message. For example, a customer can write initials of his name and spouse name to be embossed on a wedding ring.
- Text Area – Create a text area option and the users can write multiple lines about a product. if selling a t-shirt, let the users submit a message of multiple lines or other customization instructions.
- File Upload – Add a file upload option to products so that users can submit a file as an example. For example, a customer wants a dress to be designed as the one they have in a picture.
- Drop down – Place a drop-down menu to allow users easily select an option they need. For instance, a user can select a preferred color or size of jeans from a dropdown list.
- Radio button – Showcase product attribute in the shape of radio buttons so that users can select it with a click. It does not require navigating through a drop-down menu.
- Checkbox – Represent custom options in terms of checkboxes so that your potential customers can tick the features or product add-ons they need. It allows checking multiple boxes.
- Simple Checkbox – Add a simple checkbox with a single option as it. For multiple rowed options, you can utilize the checkbox option discussed earlier.
- Multiple Select – Create multiple select options to let the users choose more than one product attribute. For example, a user requires a shirt in black as well as red color, he can select both.
- Date and Time – Allow users to pick a date and time that is relevant to the product. For example, a gift shop can allow users to select a specific date and time to deliver a present.
Add New Product-Specific Options
With WooCommerce product options plugin, you can add unlimited options for a product to better showcase its features, attributes, and variety in color, size, design, etc. It allows you to create and customize each option so that users can easily understand and respond their preferences. For every custom option, you can add;
Create Global Extra Product Options for Multiple Products
WooCommerce Product Options plugin allows you to create global options for multiple products that save a lot of your valuable time. You are no longer required to create custom options for similar products again and again. Create global custom options to display on all the products at once.
Exclude Global OptionsWith an Exclude Global Option, you can overrule the global options attached to a product and create customized one for specific products. It simplifies managing product add-ons.
Additional Features of WooCommerce Product Add-ons
- Allow certain extensions in file upload options like .pdf, .docx, etc.
- Select price type as Fixed or Percentage for the custom fields
- Add custom images to radio buttons and checkboxes
- Additional price for an add-on appears on product pages
- Customer data against custom options appear in backend
- Product custom options are displayed in the customer account as well
- Product options and replies are shown on cart, checkout, and order confirmation email