Add unlimited extra product options by using a variety of field types like text area, text field, upload file, dropdown, checkboxes, multiple select, etc. WooCommerce product addons simplifies product customization for the end users.
In addition to product wise options, you can create global options that are attached to selective products & categories. This saves your time as you dont have to create custom options for each product. You can create individual options or multiple set of options and assign them to different products and categories.
Imagine the ability to assign product options to thousands of products in just 5 minutes. The Pizza category can have its own set of options, the drinks category can have its own options, All or each specific shirts type can have their own custom options, etc.
Key Features Highlights:
Did not find the desired functionality? Email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the customized solution.
Create Extra Product Options to Sell More
WooCommerce Extra Product Options allows you to create custom product options to let customer select additional add-ons that complements the primary product or enhances its functionality. Select fields type according to the custom option so that users can easily select their preferences.
Multiple Input Types for WooCommerce Product Addons
WooCommerce Product Addons have a variety of custom options for adding to product pages. You can add a field that best describes a product feature. Following are the available input types for adding custom fields to the landing pages.
- Text Field - Add a text field to the product page to let the users write one line message. For example, a customer can write initials of his name and spouse name to be embossed on a wedding ring.
- Text Area – Create a text area option and the users can write multiple lines about a product. if selling a t-shirt, let the users submit a message of multiple lines or other customization instructions.
- File Upload – Add a file upload option to products so that users can submit a file as an example. For example, a customer wants a dress to be designed as the one they have in a picture.
- Drop down – Place a drop-down menu to allow users easily select an option they need. For instance, a user can select a preferred color or size of jeans from a dropdown list.
- Radio button – Showcase product attribute in the shape of radio buttons so that users can select it with a click. It does not require navigating through a drop-down menu.
- Checkbox – Represent custom options in terms of checkboxes so that your potential customers can tick the features or product add-ons they need. It allows checking multiple boxes.
- Simple Checkbox – Add a simple checkbox with a single option as it. For multiple rowed options, you can utilize the checkbox option discussed earlier.
- Multiple Select – Create multiple select options to let the users choose more than one product attribute. For example, a user requires a shirt in black as well as red color, he can select both.
- Date and Time – Allow users to pick a date and time that is relevant to the product. For example, a gift shop can allow users to select a specific date and time to deliver a present.
Create and Attach Global Options to Specific Products and Categories
WooCommerce Product Options plugin allows you to create global options that can be added to multiple products and categories. This saves a lot of your valuable time. You can create a global add-on rule with a variety of custom options and apply them to selected products or categories.
Follow 3 Steps to Create Global Product Options
Add Product-Specific Options
With WooCommerce product options plugin, you can add unlimited options for a product to better showcase its features, attributes, and variety in color, size, design, etc. It allows you to create and customize each option so that users can easily understand and respond their preferences.
Exclude Global OptionsWooCommerce product addons also enables exclude global option which allow you to overrule the global options attached to a product and create customized one for specific products. It simplifies managing product add-ons.
Enable Price Per Character for Text and Text Area Field
With WooCommerce extra product options plugin you can also set price per character to charge customers an extra amount for customization a product with the name, initials, or a phrase. Set a price for printing, embossing, or engraving a character for personalizing products like cups, t-shirts, p-caps, cards, etc.
Additional Features of WooCommerce Product Options Plugin
- Allow certain extensions in file upload options like .pdf, .docx, etc.
- Select price type as Fixed or Percentage for the custom fields
- Add custom images to radio buttons and checkboxes
- Additional price for an add-on appears on product pages
- Customer data against custom options appear in backend
- Product custom options are displayed in the customer account as well
- Product options and replies are shown on cart, checkout, and order confirmation email
See What Customers Says About Our Product
1. Does user selected options are displayed on order, cart and checkout page?
Ans. Yes, user selected options are displayed on order, cart and checkout page.
2. Does this work with product variations?
Ans. It works with variable products but not with individual variations.
Version 1.0.3 Updated: New Features Added: 1) Rule Base custom options for product. You can apply on products and categories wise products
Version 1.0.2: New Features Added: 1) Price Per Character option for Text field and Textarea. 2) Simple Radio Button option.
Version 1.0.1: New Features added: 1) Following languages translations has been added. German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
Version 1.0.0 Initial release of pluign