Pin payments wordpress plugin extension allows you to accept payments in WooCommerce via Pin Payments API Integration.
Currency Support : AUD, USD, NZD, SGD, EUR, GBP, CAD, HKD, JPY, MYR, THB, PHP, ZAR, IDR
- Secure Credit Card Processing – Securely process credit cards without redirecting your customers to the gateway website.
- Process Subscriptions – Use with WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin to create and manage products with recurring payments.
- Setup Pre-Orders – Use with WooCommerce Pre-Orders plugin so customers can order products before they’re available by submitting their card details. The card is then automatically charged when the pre-order is available.
- Pay via Saved Cards – Enable option to use saved card details on the gateway servers for quicker checkout. No sensitive card data is stored on the website!
- Refund via Dashboard – Process full or partial refunds, directly from your WordPress dashboard! No need to search order on gateway login.
Please use the dedicated support section on CodeCanyon.
= 2.4.1 (22 may 18) = UPDATE: additional accepted AMEX card logo. TESTED: WC tested up to 3.3.5 TESTED: WP tested up to 4.9.6 = 2.3.1 (12 dec 17) = UPDATE: additional settings for accepted card logos. UPDATE: additional settings to hide save cards. UPDATE: additional settings for codecanyon purchase code. = 2.2.1 (12 may 17) = FIXED: There was a problem adding this card = 2.2 (20 feb 17) = UPDATE: Auto Detect if order is virtual. the order status is automatically complete after payment. FIXED: Existing Customer Token = 2.1 (09 feb 17) = UPDATE: Guest Checkout supported = 2.0 (04 feb 17) = STOPPED: Stop development of WC Pin Payment Gateway plugin version 1.x.x. UPGRADE: upgrade all source code to support WooCommerce version 2.6.x. SUPPORT: API Subscriptions method for WooCommerce version 2.6.x. SUPPORT: API Refund method for WooCommerce version 2.6.x. SUPPORT: API Pre-Order method for WooCommerce version 2.6.x. SUPPORT: Payment Token method for WooCommerce version 2.6.x. SUPPORT: Pin.js for converting credit card details into a Pin Payments card token. = 1.3.2 (23 oct 15) = FIXED: for default credit card form has fields. = 1.3.1 (12 oct 15) = UPDATE: Option to Input Name on Credit Card. UPDATE: Option to Save the Customer Credit Cards automatically on Pin Payments secure servers. UPDATE: Option to Set Debug Log UPDATE: New Currency Supported ( "HKD", "JPY", "MYR", "THB", "PHP", "ZAR", "IDR" ) UPDATE: Refund via Pin Payments Supported = 1.2.1 (24 april 15) = FIXED: Source Code Fixed and escaped function add_query_arg() for XSS Vulnerabilities Issue = 1.1.1 (21 june 14) = UPDATE: New settings implemented option to select whether or not to immediately capture the charge ("Yes" or "No"). UPDATE: New Settings Implemented option to set Enable/Disable Pin Payments Accepted Card Logos. = 1.0.1 (12 june 14) = FIXED: "Fatal error: Can't use method return value in write context" has been fixed for WooCommerce version 2.1.11 . = 1.0 (10 june 14) = INIT: Initial release version