The plugin helps to privatize the WooCommerce products, categories & pages allowing users to access the with a password. The plugin allows admin to create multiple rules to privatize the WooCommerce products, categories & pages. Multiple passwords can be created for each rule. On the frontend when customers access the password protected content a password login form will be displayed to view the content. The customers must enter a valid password to view the protected content. The plugin supports two types of frontend password login form, i.e. default form & customizable login form.
Features Of Password Protected Categories, Products & Pages Plugin
- Privatize WooCommerce products by the passwords.
- Privatize WooCommerce categories by the passwords.
- Privatize WooCommerce cart, checkout, shop pages by the passwords.
- Create multiple passwords to password protect products, categories & pages.
- Customize password login form to set the background color, image & text.
Customize Password Protected Login Form
The plugin allows customizing the password protect login form add text, logo to customize the login form.
Password Protect WooCommerce Categories & Custom Taxonomy Terms
Password protect the WooCommerce product categories as well as the custom taxonomy terms & set multiple passwords for each category separately.
Password Protect WooCommerce Products & Custom Post Type Posts
Password protect the WooCommerce product, pages, as well as the custom post type posts & set multiple passwords for each post separately.