WooCommerce Orders Page Customiser
With this plugin you can customise the backend Orders page (located under the WooCommerce menu). This will allow you to customise the order of columns, enable/disable the columns you want and resize the width of the columns.
Enable Disable Columns
Choose out of the the following columns including the existing WooCommerce default columns: -
- Customer Name
- Phone Number
- Payment Method
- Shipping Method
- Total Discount
- Order Discount
- Order Number
- Status (Text)
- Cart Discount
- Customer IP
- Shipping Costs
Simply drag and drop the columns to suit your preference. These changes are saved per user.
Enter a width in pixels and the column will automatically resize to the pixel width entered.
Old Status Text
For those that miss the old status labels, we’ve implemented it in this plugin allowing you to clearly see the status of your order.
= 1.3.1 =
* Fix bug with missing columns on Orders Page.
= 1.3 =
* Dynamic table and fixed table options.
* Draggable or static column widths.
* Select which columns are enabled and disabled.
* Shift away from local to global settings.
= 1.2 =
* Tweak to the screen options.
* Tweak to the status text style.
= 1.1 =
* Enhanced Status (Text) to show with any dynamic width and in capitlised letters, also to match WC 2.1.
* Tweak titles of some columns to match WC 2.1.
* Fix currency symbol of WooCommerce to show before price texts.
* Fix Shipping Method text data.
* Fix Customer Name to show even if Guest account.
= 1.0.2 =
* Enhanced drag and drop UI added.
= 1.0.1 =
* Text edited for “Reorder Columns”.
= 1.0 =
* Initial release!