WooCommerce Order Rules & Filters
This plugin allows you to easily filter through your orders using filters and rules. Quickly filter through the orders based on the rules you set and/or apply row colours so that when the order rule is matched, the colour of the row is changed.
Choose out of the many order variables to implement in the condition of the rule: -
- Order Status
- Order Number
- Purchased Items
- Billing Country
- Shipping Country
- Billing First Name
- Billing Last Name
- Shipping First Name
- Shipping Last Name
- Customer Email
- Shipping Method
- Order Notes
- Payment Method
- Order Date
- Payment Status
- Order Total
Reorder the rules in order of priority to ensure the rules are set correctly. Just drag and drop the rules once they are created in the Order Rules table.
On the Orders page, in addition to the Bulk Actions menu, a new filter is available to quickly filter through the orders based on the rules created.
Apply a colour to the row of the orders that match the particular rule to ensure quick view and glance of the orders at your business.
All or Any Condition
You can decide between having all the conditions met or any of the conditions met.
= 1.4.6 - 2017.01.15 =
* Fix bug with JS dependancies.
* Fix bug with new shipping methods.
* Added Chip & PIN payment method for POS plugin.
= 1.4.5 - 2016.11.11 =
* Fix bug with large quantity of orders not loading on certain hosts.
= 1.4.4 - 2016.11.02 =
* Fix bug with Point of Sale plugin.
= 1.4.3 - 2016.10.28 =
* Fix bug with querying large quantity of orders.
= 1.4.2 - 2016.07.29 =
* Fix bug with order rules applying from order numbers.
= 1.4.1 - 2016.07.20 =
* Fix bug with filter not being shown when no row colour assigned.
= 1.4 - 2016.02.15 =
* Fix bug with multisite issue.
* Fix bug with plugin activation.
* Fix bug with table not moving with cursor field.
= 1.3 - 2015.08.17 =
* Fix bug withs strict standards.
* Fix bug with CRM bug.
* Feature can now filter order total.
= 1.2 - 2015.04.24 =
* Fix bug with WordPress 4.2.
* Tweak to the filter on the Orders page.
= 1.1.1 - 2015.03.02 =
* Ability to add product as a variable to filter through.
= 1.1 - 2015.02.16 =
* Fix bug with incorrect formatting appearing in filters.
* WooCommerce 2.3 compatibility
= 1.0.3 - 2015.01.22 =
* Fix bug with filter incorrectly called.
= 1.0.2 - 2015.01.21 =
* Compatibility with the Payment Status plugin.
= 1.0.1 - 2014.11.06 =
* Fix small bugs related to public function.
= 1.0 - 2014.10.04 =