New Zealand Post Shipping Calculator adds automatic postage calculations for New Zealand WooCommerce users. This plugin uses the New Zealand Post json API available here: http://www.nzpost.co.nz/business/developer-centre
Supports WooCommerce Version 1.4.1 (Latest as of Feb 7th 2012)
- Domestic (New Zealand) and International shipping
- Choose which (if any) International countries you will allow postage too
- Optional “Handling Fee” to change ontop of New Zealand Post fee
- Allows customers to get a quick postage quote by simply entering their country or post code
- Adds multiple products together and works out the cost of them combined
- If you have features suggestions please submit a comment!
Plugin Installation Process
- Check the requirements below
- If you have troubles installing the plugin please send us a support ticket by clicking here and we will gladly help.
- Download the zip file from CodeCanyon.net, and extract it to your desktop
- You will see a file called nzpostwoocommerce-plugin.zip. Upload this to Wordpress (Plugins > Add New > Upload)
- Go to the WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping Methods page
- Select the new “New Zealand Post” shipping method.
- Enter your licence purchase code
- Enter your originating post code (ie: where you will be posting items from)
- Enter your default product dimensions (handy if you have lots of products with similar dimensions!) or add dimensions to all your products individually.
- Choose which shipping methods to offer your customers (eg: Standard Parcel, Express Post, Delivery Notification)
- Do a few test orders to make sure it’s working
- You’re done!
- WordPress 3.3 or higher
- The WooCommerce plugin installed on your WordPress
- Hosting account with php curl enabled (check with your hosting provider)