Modifies WooCommerce’s one user account to one shopping cart paradigm to provide for different people logging into the same user account to have multiple shopping carts, shipping & billing addresses and order histories separate from each other.Possible scenarios that this plugin addresses are:
- A site has or anticipates having more than one customer per user account login and wants to keep the shopping carts for each of these customers separate from the other.
- Users of a site regularly select several distinct orders that are billed separately or are shipped to different locations and prefer not to log into more than one user account to do this.
Originally developed for B2B situations whereby workers at different offices may all utilize the same vendor account without affecting each others’ stored shopping carts.
- Use up to ten (10) shopping carts.
- Conveniently manage and switch between multiple carts from the Wordpress Admin Toolbar or WooCommerce Multiple Carts widget.
- NEW Set carts to Storage Bin mode to keep items from being emptied after checkout.
- Copy items and their quantities from other carts to the currently active cart.
- Clone carts including items and addresses.
- Separate account addresses, downloads and order history per cart.
- Integration with WooCommerce Multiple Addresses plugin.
- Organize carts with customized names.
- Link carts sessions across browsers and devices via key phrase or per user account.
- Updated: Added action and filter hook callback default argument values and checks in case another application calls a hook without passing additional arguments documented by WordPress, triggering an error.
- Fixed: WordPress get_user_meta() for all fields can fail to return empty array as documented.
- Fixed: WordPress 4.7 bug causing plugin to crash admin panel.
- Feature: Storage Bin mode. Carts set to this mode retain their items after checkout.
- Added: Current Cart on Top option to display current cart at the top of the carts menu and widget.
- Added: Maintenance routines to remove carts unused in over a year.
- PHP 5.3+
- WooCommerce 2.3+ (may work for earlier versions but untested)