Modifies WooCommerce’s one user account to one shopping cart paradigm to provide for different people logging into the same user account to have multiple shopping carts, shipping & billing addresses and order histories separate from each other.Possible scenarios that this plugin addresses are:
- A site has or anticipates having more than one customer per user account login and wants to keep the shopping carts for each of these customers separate from the other.
- Users of a site regularly select several distinct orders that are billed separately or are shipped to different locations and prefer not to log into more than one user account to do this.
Originally developed for B2B situations whereby workers at different offices may all utilize the same vendor account without affecting each others’ stored shopping carts.
- NEW Set the maximum number of carts users can have (within session size limits).
- Conveniently manage and switch between multiple carts from the Wordpress Admin Toolbar or WooCommerce Multiple Carts widget.
- Set carts to Storage Bin mode to keep items from being emptied after checkout.
- Copy items and their quantities from other carts to the currently active cart.
- Clone carts including items and addresses.
- Separate account addresses, downloads and order history per cart.
- Integration with WooCommerce Multiple Addresses plugin.
- Organize carts with customized names.
- Link carts sessions across browsers and devices via key phrase or per user account.
- Anonymous carts add to (rather than replace) saved carts upon login.
- Fixed: Carts were being erroneously overwritten with items from the single user account logged into when created or switched to.
- Fixed: Items in currently selected carts in Storage Bin mode weren’t being retained after the user logged out and then back in again before the WooCommerce session expired.
- Updated: Queries include new WooCommerce persistent cart meta_key.
- Fixed: New cart were being pre-populated with items from the previously selected cart.
- Feature: Set the maximum number of carts users can have (within session size limits). Default is 10 carts.
- Updated: Current Cart on Top option sorts remaining carts by last time used. By default, carts are sorted by name.
- Updated: User account addresses are used during checkout by default if cart addresses have not been set.
- Updated: Cart addresses are not updated during checkout when they match the user account addresses.
- Updated: Current cart item quanties are updated in open previews when updated on the shopping cart page.
- Updated: Checkout only updates user account addresses when Linked Carts per User option is checked and the user only has one cart.
- Updated: Large cart sessions are compressed to allow for greater numbers of carts.
- Fixed: Cart items previews were displaying outdated or missing after recent WooCommerce (probably 3.2) update.
- Fixed: Cart addresses were being merged with user account addresses during checkout.
- Fixed: Cart account addresses weren’t displaying in WordPress multisite mode.
- Fixed: Page urls containing hashes # weren’t refreshing on cart commands.
- PHP 5.4+
- WooCommerce 2.3+ (may work for earlier versions but untested)