Modifies WooCommerce’s one user account to one shopping cart paradigm to provide for different people logging into the same user account to have multiple shopping carts, shipping & billing addresses and order histories separate from each other.Possible scenarios that this plugin addresses are:
- A site has or anticipates having more than one customer per user account login and wants to keep the shopping carts for each of these customers separate from the other.
- Users of a site regularly select several distinct orders that are billed separately or are shipped to different locations and prefer not to log into more than one user account to do this.
- Use up to ten (10) shopping carts.
- Conveniently manage and switch between multiple carts from the Wordpress Admin Toolbar or WooCommerce Multiple Carts widget.
- NEW Set carts to Storage Bin mode to keep items from being emptied after checkout.
- Copy items and their quantities from other carts to the currently active cart.
- Clone carts including items and addresses.
- Separate account addresses, downloads and order history per cart.
- Integration with WooCommerce Multiple Addresses plugin.
- Organize carts with customized names.
- Link carts sessions across browsers and devices via key phrase or per user account.
- Fixed: WordPress 4.7 bug causing plugin to crash admin panel.
- Feature: Storage Bin mode. Carts set to this mode retain their items after checkout.
- Added: Current Cart on Top option to display current cart at the top of the carts menu and widget.
- Added: Maintenance routines to remove carts unused in over a year.
- PHP 5.3+
- WooCommerce 2.3+ (may work for earlier versions but untested)