WooCommerce measurement price calculator plugin takes measurement from customer to calculate price based on length, area (sqft), volume, weight and box. You can sell variable sized products according to their dimensions, Area (Sqft), Volume and Weight. Perfect pricing solutions for store selling blinds, wallpapers, liquids, flooring, etc.
WooCommerce Pricing calculator allows you to sell product based on the price by unit of measurement (Price per meter, foot, Sqft, Cubic yard, Mile, Kilometer, etc). Instead of forcing customer to buy products in fixed sizes or quantity let them enter their measurement and calculate the exact price based on their input.
- Sell products by Area, Volume, Weight and Box
- Adds Pricing Calculator to Product Pages
- Sell Products by Box
- Supports Variable Products
- Show Pricing Table in Product Tab
- Define Measurement Units for Products like meter, foot, sq yard, kg, etc.
- Customize Pricing Label and Units
Did not find the desired functionality? Email us now at email@example.com to get the customized solution.
Products You Can Sell Using WooCommerce Price Calculator
- Sell Products by Area such as Wallpapers, Tiles, Land, Carpets etc. DEMO
- Products by Length (price per meter, etc) i.e. Wires, Pipes, Ropes, etc. DEMO
- Sell Products by Weight such as Rice, Sugar, Fruits, Flour, Sweets etc. DEMO
- Sell Products by Volume such as Garden Mulch, Concrete etc. DEMO
- Sell Liquids Products such as Juices, Milk, Pure Water, Paint etc. DEMO
- Sell Products by Box such as tile box DEMO
- Sell Products having variations such as mulch of different types DEMO
Some Customized Solutions – Example of Customers’ Websites
- Soreexpress is selling Concrete Block by size and packs LINK
- Mehlakkaptar is selling Hygienic Base Frames by quantity with variations LINK
- Polimart is selling Plexiglass cream by length and thickness LINK
- Kerlanictile is selling Porcleain Flooring by unit box with various colors LINK
- Rhino is selling Roofing sheets by length with various options LINK
Need Customized Solution? Email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some Possibilities for Price Calculation
1. Product Pricing By Length
Selling one dimensional products such as fabrics, cables, ropes, pipes by meter, yard, foot, inch etc. Just configure the measurement unit and price per unit and this extension will do the rest.
2. Product Pricing by WeightA perfect solution for selling products by weight such as rice, sugar, fertilizers, etc. All you have to do is select a weight unit (gram, milligram, kg, Oz, lb, and ton), configure price per unit, and start selling products by its weight. The plugin auto-calculates total price.
3. Products Pricing by Area (Sqft)
WooCommerce Price Calculator Plugin allows you to sell products with respect to area. For example, carpets, floor tiles, or land area. Configure a measurement unit (Sq mm, sq meter, Sqft, Sqyd, etc) and per unit price to get started.
4. Product Pricing by Box
This plugin also allows you to sell products by box such as box of tiles.
5. Support Variable Products
WooCommerce price calculator supports product variations such as tiles are offered in a variety of colors.
6. Sell Liquids & Volume based Products
WooCommerce Measurement Price calculator is useful for the online stores selling products in liters, milliliters, gallons, cubic yard, cubic meter and volume units. Additionally, you can set up discounted prices for varying measurements in volume.
DEMO – For Liquid Products
DEMO – For Volume Based Products
7. Some More Examples:
- Wallpapers sold based on the room dimensions. DEMO
- Land Sold by square meter – DEMO
- Plots Sold by square foot (Variations) – DEMO
Price Tables & Quantity based Discounts
With WooCommerce Price Calculator Plugin, you can create pricing table for products that shows a standard price per unit, and a discounted rate for a different measurement ranges.
Define Measurement RangesCreate measurement ranges by entering a starting and ending product size / quantity. You can create as many ranges as you want to show customers how prices would change if they buy in large quantities.
Set Normal Price & Sale Price for Each RangeOnce you configure measurement ranges you can set normal and sale price for each range. The prices will be displayed on front end to motivate customer to buy in large quantities to avail maximum discount.
More Features of WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator:
- Set custom labels for each input field
- Define measurement unit for each input field
- 6 default units of measurements
See What Customers Says About Our Product
1. Can my customer measure the prices for only display purpose?
Ans. Yes, the users can enter measurement to see the prices and later on they can add to cart.
2. Rather than asking 2 dimensions (LxH) for sqft from customers, can we just ask total sqft value with this plugin?
Ans. Yes, you can do this by using single dimension in our plugin.
3. Does this plugin support product variations?
Ans. Yes, it supports product variations.
Version 1.0.6 Updated: Bug Fixed: 1) Fix issue with the Pricing Label
Version 1.0.5: Update some hooks according to new version of WC.
Version 1.0.4: New Features Added: 1) Compatibility with Variable Products.
Version 1.0.3: Bug Fixed: 1) Bug fix, header already sent message when activate module.
Version 1.0.2: Bug Fixed: 1) Some bug fixes with single dimension.
Version 1.0.1: Bug Fixed: 1) Pricing table delete issue in admin. 2) Restrict users to add only numbers, dot and comma. New Features added: 1) Following languages translations has been added. German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
Version 1.0.0 Initial release of pluign