WooCommerce Marketplace Tax Manager
WooCommerce Marketplace Tax Manager module allows the admin to choose whose i.e admin or seller tax amount will be applied to WooCommerce Marketplace orders on each sale. The seller can define the tax rate(Standard, Reduced Rate, Zero Rate) for their products. Also, the seller can insert, delete, export, or import tax rate table as required from their seller panel.
Note: WooCommerce Marketplace Tax Manager plugin is an add-on of WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin. Therefore, you must have installed the WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin in the first place.
The plugin will work with Marketplace version 4.9.3 & above only.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
- The order tax amount will credit either to the admin or seller as defined by admin.
- When the admin sets Seller then the seller configured tax will be applied to the WooCommerce Orders.
- The seller can also define the tax rate for their products.
- The seller can create a CSV file of locations based on Post/Zip Code and import them into WooCommerce Marketplace.
- A create tax table row can be deleted by the seller.
- Handle the tax sale amount effortlessly.
- This module will help to reduce the admin sales tax burden.
"Initial release v 1.0.0" "Current release v 1.0.2"
v 1.0.2 Fixed: Fixed phpcs issues and improve coding standard
v 1.0.1 Fixed: Compatibility with Webkul Marketplace version 5+ Fixed: WPCS issues
v 1.0.0 Initial release