WooCommerce Marketplace PayPal Commerce
WooCommerce Marketplace PayPal Commerce: This plugin provides the customer with one of the most secure and sought out payment method. And, this module is associated with PayPal so the payment gets split between seller and admin dynamically.
PayPal is one of the most trusted payment methods worldwide, which allows its customers to transfer money online. And, it ensures the secure money transfer to the seller account.
The admin can easily make the refunds for the payments. The module provides two different disbursement mode which is Instant and Delayed.
The customer can make the payments using the Marketplace PayPal Commerce and proceed to checkout. For this, it is a must for the customer to have an active account with PayPal.
- Note: Please fill and provide information about your business model in the PayPal Commerce Platform – Questionnaire.
- Note: WooCommerce Marketplace PayPal Commerce is a marketplace add-on, so you must be using Multi-Vendor Marketplace for the WooCommerce plugin.
- Note: As of now, a customer can make payments using PayPal for mere seller’s product only similarly only those shipping methods will work which are provided by the seller.
- The plugin does support multi-seller functionality as of now.
- Every seller needs a unique PayPal Connect account if they use the same PayPal account duplicate merchant Id error will show.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of WooCommerce Marketplace PayPal Commerce
- The admin enables the Paypal Payment Method for the customers.
- The client and the secret key is to be retrieved for configuring the payment method.
- The admin receives the commission based on the sellers.
- Also, this plugin supports Instant and Delayed payment Disbursement Modes, i.e. PayPal Commerce.
- To enable Paypal services, the seller must authenticate with PayPal.
- The payment gets split into the seller and the admin.
- The admin can process an online refund for the customers.
"Initial release v 1.0.0", "Current release v 2.0.0"
v 2.0.0 Added: Added branded Payment features Added: Webhooks Added Update: Seller Connect to PayPal with separate page Added: PayPal Buttons feature at checkout