WooCommerce Marketplace Delivery Date Time Slots
WooCommerce Marketplace Delivery Date Time Slots allows sellers to add customized order delivery slots for their products, allowing customers to select the most convenient delivery slots.
Customers can use this plugin to confirm their preferred date and time for their order delivery.
This extension allows the admin to create multiple delivery slots for each day of the week, as well as specify the maximum order quotas for each slot.
Why WooCommerce Marketplace Delivery Date Time Slots?
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features WooCommerce Marketplace Delivery Date Time Slots
- The admin/seller can choose which days are accessible for delivery.
- View error message when delivery slot is not available.
- Mention the number of days the customer will be able to see the display.
- Set a minimum order processing time.
- For each day of the week, the admin/seller can set and change several slots.
- The sales order and email both include delivery information.
- The customers can reschedule their delivery slots.
- The customers can create custom delivery time slots as per their convenience on the checkout page.
- For better control, the admin can set order quotas for each slot.
- View all of the orders that have been placed for the delivery slot.
Delivery Date and TimeCustomers may be able to select a suitable date and time for their order delivery based on their availability with this extension.
Delivery MethodThe POS owner can add information about the business and store, such as headings, subheadings, descriptions, and photographs.
Slot ManagementThe admin/seller can create delivery time slots and organize them to make the delivery process easier for the customer.
The customer can reschedule the delivery date and time according to their availability, once the
order is placed.
The customers can choose their preferred delivery time with the WooCommerce Delivery Date and Time plugin.
What happens if your package arrives at your address but no one is available to accept it because people nowadays are so preoccupied and busy with their schedules?
Customers will be able to choose when and on what date they want to receive the item rather than
returning it or calling the delivery service.
Both the store owner and the customer will benefit greatly from this in terms of order fulfilment.
"Initial release v 1.0.0"
v 1.0.0 Initial release